Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1613: About My Roots

AskSatanOperator

I am half Kurdish and half Turkish.

My father is Kurdish and my mother is Turkish. My mother is from the Black Sea region. But she doesn't have many characteristics of the people of that region.

Now, since Kurds are an Iranian people, my roots must go back to the Middle East, right?

I am a white person, so for example, if I hit hard on my hand, it will blush pink.

Which mythology should I take for my culture, Persian mythology, Egyptian mythology? Also can you tell me more about the Demons in these mythologies?

Also what can you tell me about my origins?

AskSatanOperator said:
I am half Kurdish and half Turkish.

My father is Kurdish and my mother is Turkish. My mother is from the Black Sea region. But she doesn't have many characteristics of the people of that region.

Now, since Kurds are an Iranian people, my roots must go back to the Middle East, right?

I am a white person, so for example, if I hit hard on my hand, it will blush pink.

Which mythology should I take for my culture, Persian mythology, Egyptian mythology? Also can you tell me more about the Demons in these mythologies?

Also what can you tell me about my origins?

I want to help you.

There is a famous Turkish song which says:
"Your ancestor is your grandfather, your lineage is your father"

So since your father is Kurdish and you are a male?, i would say you are Kurdish.
You could identify with this primarily or find a balance between the two,
like many Kurdish people do living in Turkey or between both cultures.

Kurdish are considered Aryan yes. I wouldn't focus so much on your skin color but rather your Soul.
If you want, you could start doing the Aryan Race Awakening Ritual daily and maybe tweak it minimally to your own situation,
adding the words: Kurdish Aryan or something like this.
The Ritual: https://josrituals.org/RaceRitual.html

And you already have something in your culture which is precious and of Satan, Yezidism.
Yezidis are Kurdish and of Satan and his teachings.
I believe many Kurdish people are being drawn here because of this.
The very first sentence of the Joy of Satan Main Site is a quote from the Qu'ret Al-Yezid.

*By the way it would be nice if regular Kurdish people would start supporting their own ancient minority more and protecting them from fanatic Abrahamists. Also it is kind of weird and crazy that a people with a population of 40+- million don't have a country.*

Search for: Melek Ta'us/Yezidi/Al-Jilwah/Qu'ret Al-Yezid/The Black Book of Satan, in the forums or the Main Site.
Hail Satan.

SyraS_666 said:
*By the way it would be nice if regular Kurdish people would start supporting their own ancient minority more and protecting them from fanatic Abrahamists. Also it is kind of weird and crazy that a people with a population of 40+- million don't have a country.*

The reason why Kurds do not have any state is because of Iran. If they want a state, then they should ask Iran for this as they are like cousins. For the meanwhile, there is already an autonomous Kurdish state in Iraq. As for Turkey, the constitution states that Turkey is a unitary state and officially doesn't recognize any minorities and unites all citizens under identity of Turk.

Some Marxists tried this in Turkey and terrorized the region. Therefore Turkish people is very sensitive on this matter due to 40+ years of terror problem.

So, we demand same sensitivity from other nations. It is like asking for an Al-Qaeda state in the middle of United States. After all of terrorist actions including killing tens of thousands of soldiers, exploding bombs in western cities, also destroying endless "Kurdish" villages and announcing this in their own journals, recruiting literal little kids and so on, being total terrorists, then asking for a state is not realistic.

This terror organization is supported by Assad's father and also CIA and generally the West. I do not think anytime soon this would be possible before PKK and SDF get totally destroyed. Kurdish fanatics see infamous terrorist Abdullah Öcalan as their leader. This has to change. Maybe an SS Kurd might be their leader in future and settle things with peace.

Maybe then, with politic negotiations between Turkish, Kurdish, Iraqi and Iranian SS leaders, this might be settled. But not anytime soon, as all Kurdish political parties right now are associated with PKK or other terrorist organizations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back