Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1610: Emotional healing regeneration

AskSatanOperator

I'm a very sensitive person. My water element is dominant. I want you to give me a work to get rid of emotional traumas and effects. I do not want to do a work that will have a reverse effect such as WUNJO or negative karma.

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm a very sensitive person. My water element is dominant. I want you to give me a work to get rid of emotional traumas and effects. I do not want to do a work that will have a reverse effect such as WUNJO or negative karma.

Try to balance your elements. You can do specific works to free yourself from past traumas, squares, hypnosis...Constant cleansing also helps.

AskSatanOperator said:

Instead of Wunjo, try other runes that you will be more comfortable with and remember to cleanse yourself.

Good luck! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back