Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1605: aura

AskSatanOperator

We can use certain colors in auras and they have their respective functions. I keep thinking, do people who have aura of a certain color also fit the description?EX: people with golden aura have more money...etc. I read that our auras are unique, so some auras are more likely to attract love and others friends? like this? i dont know how to explain it right.

Our aura doesn't set by color, its unique in shape and energy but color is not something set, therefore you will almost never see a "common" person with a golden aura, as nowadays people have so much spiritual dirt on them they always end up in a tantrum over the most little thing. Gold its one of the most powerful energy color. When we meditate or use magic and runes we programm our aura by the energy colors, energy is a flow, bs like " my aura is blue that's why I'm a psychic person hi hi " are new age/wicca crap. Natural success on aspects of life comes through planets and positions on our natal chart, not our aura, of course you can work to improve, adjust and attract aspects of your life like job, love, money, but is not for imprinted aura color.
Maybe someone more advanced than me can correct, but that's what I understood over time. Hope it can help you somehow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back