Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1597: About sleep in rituals, and some advice.

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I have a few questions. Sorry if it gets a little big.

1 - I am worried about myself and who I am. That typical "I'm jewish" attack has been tormenting me a lot. And they have increased after I, for some reason, get very sleepy when doing the FRTR and most rituals. At first I didn't have it, but I have it recently. I yawn a lot, my eyes burn with sleep, and for one time I ended up blacking out for 1 or 2 minutes. It just gets in my way, I can't concentrate and lose track of the rituals, and it only happens when I go to do them. What could this be? My head is screaming that it is because I am a jew, and I am getting very stressed about it, to the point that at some point I doubt it, as it is so many thoughts per second repeating the same thing. I know it doesn't sound very related, I don't know, but that's what I've been hearing all the time from these crazy thoughts. This is horrible. I'm sure this sleepiness is not for lack of sleep, since I sleep well.

2 - Should return of curses 1 and 2 be done daily, both together? Or should I do return 1, and after a while do return 2?

3 - Besides the breathing exercises, are there other meditations to calm me down during this? Or even some advice? Thinking about it hurts me a lot, and last time I almost had an anxiety attack, a strong tightness in my chest. I want to be with Satan and the Gods, without having thoughts that make me question whether I am gentile or not every second. I know this issue has been addressed many times, but I feel alone and desperate, because of the intensity of these thoughts day after day.

Thank you for your attention, brothers and sisters!
Hail Satan!

AskSatanOperator said:

The sleepiness comes from fatigue and is normal, as you use energy doing the rituals. You have to do something to raise your energy before or after. There have been times I have fallen asleep near the end, or soon after doing a string of rituals and workings. It has nothing to do with being Jewish or from any other negative reason.

2) Yes you can do them right after another, and it should be done daily. This is your primary defense against attacks, which you can upgrade with more energy when you are able to do so.

3) Overthinking is a symptom of too much air element, as well as a lack of balancing agents. Fire brings self-confidence, water brings calmness, earth also calms and brings grounding/perception of reality.

You can try invoking breaths of ether energy and programming it to balance you in a fully positive and healthy manner. This is just a small measure to make you feel better, with permanent solutions coming from doing workings. For example, the upcoming solar dates can be used to permanently increase your self-confidence and pride, as well as will.

Hatha yoga is also calming and grounding and is a core exercise for both spiritual and physical health. It would also counter your problem of feeling fatigue, as would chanting an energizing mantra like Satanas and using that to restore your spiritual energy. Using Satanas will also help further align your soul with the Gods.

As the thoughts happen before or during rituals and are therefore likely attacks, you can try increasing your spiritual protection. The warfare-specific AOP is like an extended version of returning curses: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=388765#p388765

You could also use Berkano for its ability to both bring calm and protection. This would relax your mind whilst blocking enemy attacks. You would want to affirm it with something like "This energy of Berkano is permanently protecting me from both spiritual attacks and negative thoughts, in the best way for me." Imagine it encapsulating your body, both protecting and calming it, as it is a motherly, feminine energy.

Lastly, do not forget to actually meditate on the energy of the Gods by focusing on their sigils. Draw energy from the sigil and feel it enter your soul. Connect your chakras to the sigil, as this makes it very hard for the enemy to ruin a relationship built on this degree of connection with a Divine being. The Gods are right there for you to be with them, so there is nothing to worry about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back