Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1594: Insecurity.

AskSatanOperator

My psychology is upside down, I can't like myself. I'm constantly comparing myself with the types of girls my boyfriend likes and I'm constantly crying. He doesn't like me. What if I'm not a blonde but a wheat-skinned person.

AskSatanOperator said:
My psychology is upside down, I can't like myself. I'm constantly comparing myself with the types of girls my boyfriend likes and I'm constantly crying. He doesn't like me. What if I'm not a blonde but a wheat-skinned person.

Why are you with a person who doesn't like you?

Find a new boyfriend who will fully like, respect, love and accept you.

AskSatanOperator said:

It sounds like you two are not physically compatible, but you are taking this personally instead of finding someone who actually loves YOU and not someone else. There is someone better out there who is more fully attracted to your body and soul, not just halfway.

You are assuming your current boyfriend is the only person which will love you, and therefore you attempt to self-destroy yourself to match his standards which were never for you in the first place.

Ask your boyfriend if he really wants to be with you or someone else, because his unregulated attraction to other girls is causing you pain. This is much different from someone who accidentally glances at another person, or does so, but doesn't mean anything by it.

AskSatanOperator said:

I understand your feelings very deeply, because once (in the distant distant past) I was in your condition myself.

You can and should love yourself, no matter what your boyfriend thinks about it. Actions and emotions of other people should not negatively affect your mental and spiritual state, your self-feeling.

I recommend that you find yourself a good guy who will love you for who you really are and will contribute to who you want to be.

All guys like blonde girls, especially me :) I know young girls and adult women (including married ones) who easily agreed to repaint their hair when I wanted it, especially if I saw that the new hair color did not suit her (Why did I write this!). You can dye your hair white, but only if you really want to. If you like your natural hair color, but your boyfriend does not, or he is too arrogant, and he is not satisfied with the artificial white color (I would be satisfied), then you can safely leave your boyfriend and look for a new one.

I try to do things that he likes, sometimes sexy, but it doesn't work. He's always right about relationships. I've become so sensitive and psychologically disturbed that I cry over everything. It makes me so sad. Other people in my place, but why?! He's become so unsympathetic and different. Sometimes I feel like he is using me sexually and throwing me aside. When he wants sex, he comes when he wants sex, and my wishes are ignored and he moves away from me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back