Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1591: how to mature asap

AskSatanOperator

What is the fastest way to mature without having kids or getting married? I'm not ready to move out rents are crazy here in southern cali but I feel living with extended family is making me lazy or staying comfortable. I work but the season is ending this Wednesday and I'm worried I'm gonna become even more lazy and unmotivated than already. The season starts again the end of August time. I really don't wanna just drink all summer and half ass trying to meditate. I don't have any real responsibilities which alot of ppl would be jealous of but it's hard staying motivated for myself. The vibe here is just sleepy.

Have 2-3 goals that you can reach by the end of August, these are gonna be your long term goals. Buy yourself a notebook, everyday after you wake up you will write a max of 5 goals that you want to achieve by the end of the day, these are your short term goals, they are gonna make it possible to reach your long term goals(the ones to reach by the end of August).

For example, if your longterm goal is to get fit, 1 of your goals for the day is gonna be to work out, or go running or do sports.

As your goals for the day get completed you will check them, if not completed you will write "FAILED" near them.
These goals get your maximum priority, there is nothing more important than them during your day unless you have certain obbligations.

This system creates champions, and is used by high achieving individuals in society.

Greetings,
This sounds like you have a lack of personal goals. Your comfortable situation is more than likely making you stagnate and not seek out or realize your full personal potential. Or taking opportunities for growth. It is excellent that you have realized this.

You can use your unique situation to find another more permanent job (remote work is great), save money to buy your own home, enroll in classes that will give your better job prospects, workout, travel the world, get to know other people. 10 years from now, you'll look back at the past and see if you made any achievements in improving your life.

How do you want your life to be?

HS.

Develop your talents, start gaining knowledge, learn new skills. Set goals that will help you succeed. You can also start doing volunteer work, traveling, going out or meeting new people.
All this will help you in your personal development.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back