Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1586: How would laws change if Jews are exposed

AskSatanOperator

You know how antisemitism is illegal in the U.S and other countries in the world. not sure how much of the world. If say Jews get exposed became mainstream somehow in the future. In the US I can't imagine much success going on, especially since they are deeply protected with laws and everything. How would we win in these cases ? There would be much pushback with more holocaust sympathy theater and more laws protecting them. Like realistically how would it go in our favor in the future even if most people wake up to the truth?

The laws, popular opinion, and mony would be focused to these:

-Purifying the sources of the basic needs (clean water, food without toxic chemicals, ect..)
-Providing the basic needs (no starvation, no dehydration, ect..)
-Punishing the real criminals (Corrupt governments, jews such as Soros György, Black Rocks CEOs, ect..)
-Destroying every anti-life, and anti-human programs, organizations, and " religions"(Christianity, jehova's whitness, churches, ISIS, World Economic Forum, ect..)
-Handle every global problems (such as global warming)

These things that popped into my mind, these would definitely take places in a flourishing society.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back