Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1584: to gain something you have to give something

AskSatanOperator

I have always been a selfish person, but not that selfish. Since I was a child I always hated to share my things no matter what, food, clothes, etc. I like to help people, but not by giving them my things. My grandma says I am a bad person. I don't want to be like that but sometimes I have really bad thoughts and actions, I don't see that in my birth chart.

It's not about giving out your stuff for free. This "to gain something you have to give something" is mostly only works with the gods, and true friendships. You should give nothing to a stranger, because they won't give back nothing.
In cases if a stranger suffers, or crying for your help, you should help, its ethics.

AFODO said:
This "to gain something you have to give something" is mostly only works with the gods, and true friendships.

The give-and-take dynamic is the foundation of society, business, relationships, and most everything else you can think of. To have a business you must first have something to offer others, to have a relationship you must have something to give, even jews understand they can't jew one another or they will cease to exist.

Powerofjustice said:
AFODO said:
This "to gain something you have to give something" is mostly only works with the gods, and true friendships.
The give-and-take dynamic is the foundation of society, business, relationships, and most everything else you can think of. To have a business you must first have something to offer others, to have a relationship you must have something to give, even jews understand they can't jew one another or they will cease to exist.
It is in the very foundation of the universe itself.

Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:
AFODO said:

Henu, what do you think about volunteering?

I was like that but regarding food, I hated sharing my food. Even now sometimes I hate it when someone takes something from my plate, even if it's a loved one.

MiniMe3388 said:
Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:
Henu, what do you think about volunteering?
We can look at 'transactions' also on the mental level (and soul level, in some cases) in addition to the material level.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have always been a selfish person, but not that selfish. Since I was a child I always hated to share my things no matter what, food, clothes, etc. I like to help people, but not by giving them my things. My grandma says I am a bad person. I don't want to be like that but sometimes I have really bad thoughts and actions, I don't see that in my birth chart.

Look at aspects to the 2nd house, or anything pertaining to Taurus or Venus, as one possible area here. As giving is a part of transactions, as well as important for maintaining relationships, then you should look into clearing negative karma here, if the problem is bad enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back