Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1583: palmistry

AskSatanOperator

I found a person who does palmistry consultations. There is a free test and a paid one ( which is expensive, in dollars it would be cheap but not in my country's currency ). Should I try the free one?

Palmistry is a very legit form of divination. It's different from Astrology, it's not as easy as Astrology initially, and I'd say Astrology gives you a clearer structure, but Palmistry if done correctly can give you shockingly accurate details, about past, present and future. But to become good at it you need an incredible amount of experience, that is harder to obtain since you have to study hands, not charts.

We don't know whether or not the person offering consultations is actually good at his job or he's just a scammer, so there is no way we can give you valid advice. The choice is yours.

AskSatanOperator said:
I found a person who does palmistry consultations. There is a free test and a paid one ( which is expensive, in dollars it would be cheap but not in my country's currency ). Should I try the free one?

There is a high possibility that it is a scammer who just wants to extort money.

I would advise you to learn hand reading yourself. That way you will expand your knowledge and be able to do it yourself :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back