Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1582: Tip

AskSatanOperator

Do you guys think it would be good for me to start doing a 216+ suryae soul cleansing, and drop the June ritual program?
Along with hatha yoga and kundalini yoga to focus completely on cleansing and then empowerment?
I stopped doing energetic kundalini yoga because I decided to focus on rituals, and my hatha yoga only lasts 12 to 20 minutes.
Well, it has been a long time since I have cleaned my soul. But now I want to cleanse, all so that I can use my chakras and feel the energy flow through the body.
I can do it for 2 years or 3 years after that until I am clean.
My vrill that I have been cultivating all this time is going down, so I wanted a quick suggestion on how to work this without me dropping the ladder completely and dying in freefall.

Visualize a bright white-gold energy going trough your soul from top to bottom, pushing out every dirt, negative energy.
Affirm 3 times: my soul is cleaned from every negative energy, every dirt, and every curses.

Than do this with your main chakras too. from the top of the chakra to the bottom of the chakra pushing out every dirt, and negative energy.
Affirm at every one of them each 3 times: My .... chakra is completely cleaned from every negative energy, every dirt, and every curses (you can skip the "curses" or replace it with "negative karma")

Than vibrate surya 10times into every chakra and affirm 3 times for eac chakra: My .... chakra is completely free, and cleaned from dirt, and negative energy.

Vibrating surya 216 times is too much.

You can also use SATANAMA or SATANAS to incrase your vril.
vibrate:

S - base
A - sacral
T - sun
A - heart
N - throat
A - 6th
M - crown
A - 8th chakta above head.

Do this 3 or 10 times than affirm 3 or 10 times:
This energy empowers my chakras, and elevates my energy level.
or
This energy elevates my energy level.
or
Satan's energy/power elevates my energy level.

Or
Vibrate:

SA - spine
TA - front
NA - right
MA - left
do this 3 or 10 times and affirm 3 or 10 times
This energy elevates my energy level/ empowers my soul.

or do SATANAS from the base to the crown and so on you get it..
Or do the RAUM meditation or the MerKaBa, and affirm the same thing.

You can use sowilo or raum instead of surya too. It depends what you like to vibrate more.

You should clean every day regardless of any ritual schedule, and during ritual schedules even more so because rituals are more powerful by doing them in a cleansed state. And spiritual warfare requires cleaning specifically because you are removing curses and what what have you by rituals and if you do not clean them off after dislodging them it's only half of the work done and will result in problems later on.

Instead of switching from the current ritual schedule to completely something else try to find your own middle ground between these. 216 (properly done) repetitions to clean for someone who has no tolerance is too much. Build up to that amount gradually instead. Half of that being done in two sessions per day is not bad, for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back