Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing numbers

WeirdCoffee

Hello everyone, I'm new here so please excuse me if this topic has already been answered, bit I am curious and can't really ask anywhere else. So, for the past month I've been seeing a lot of same digit numbers and have been wondering if they mean something, as right now I can't dedicate my soul to Father Satan yet. (main are 111; 222; 666; 555; 777; 444; 333) (only heard of the term angel numbers and don't really know how to call them), the info that is given on JoyOfSatan always points me to 'page not found' so I can't really read any info there, is this an issue to anyone else?

Coffeeaddict said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here so please excuse me if this topic has already been answered, bit I am curious and can't really ask anywhere else. So, for the past month I've been seeing a lot of same digit numbers and have been wondering if they mean something, as right now I can't dedicate my soul to Father Satan yet. (main are 111; 222; 666; 555; 777; 444; 333) (only heard of the term angel numbers and don't really know how to call them), the info that is given on JoyOfSatan always points me to 'page not found' so I can't really read any info there, is this an issue to anyone else?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=86361
Yes, the numerology page is not working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back