Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1579: Trouble concentrating and meditating

AskSatanOperator

Is there any type of rune working that I can use to help me focus and concentrate on meditations and mental images and visualizations? I'm always scatter brained and I cant hold images or focus on my meditations for very long.

This is my advice about focus: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86165&p=444973#p444973

Also keep practicing and with time you will improve!

Void meditation

Flame meditation

Visualization practice, such as in the six month training program on JoS

Practice makes perfect.

While you might not feel the difference between meditations, but you slowly advancing. Concentration, and visualization is very very important, you should master them before stepping foreward. You will eventually be able to concentrate and visualize better.

Practice what Henu said.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is there any type of rune working that I can use to help me focus and concentrate on meditations and mental images and visualizations? I'm always scatter brained and I cant hold images or focus on my meditations for very long.

To focus on mental images, meditations and visualizations, your nervous system and mind should be in the most calm state, you should plunge into a light trance, you need to clear your mind of unnecessary thoughts (with the help of emptiness meditation) and focus on the image in your head.

The right focus comes with practice, and you should also take into account such states of your nervous system as excitement, wakefulness, stress, drowsiness, as well as emotions - joy, anger, hatred, love.

For meditation and magic to be successful, you must be in a state, with or without emotions, that is most suitable for the magical work that you want to do.

For example, in black magic, it will be important for me to feel hatred, rage, irritation and another range of negative emotions that I can throw out on my enemy.

In meditations on the chakras, it is important for me to be in a state of absolute calm and concentration, in a good mood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back