Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1578: AQUIRING PROPERTY

AskSatanOperator said:
what is the best rune/runes that allow me to purchase a house in the most quick and efficient manner for me?

Fehu: "Wealth, possessions, honors, property, money, expansion. Power over one’s environment, increase in wealth; fertility, mobility."

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#FEHU

That question can be answered countless ways based on how you asked it. You need to ask yourself a better version of that question and you will see more clearly what you need to do, based on your needs.

"purchase a house in the most quick and efficient manner", What does that mean?

-You need to get enough money to buy the house outright?
-You have some money but can't find anyone to approve you for a loan?
-You have the money and don't care about the kind of house, just how quickly you can buy one?

I can go on like this forever. What you need in a magickal working is clarity. I'm assuming you just don't have the money to buy "a house", and while we're here be very careful how you structure your affirmations and goals. "A house" can be some hut in the woods. Know exactly what you want and your price point. So now that you have a target you can shoot at, you can tailor your magickal working to fit it accordingly.

And the thing with magickal workings of this type is, you need to be open for the opportunities that you create for yourself. Money wont fall out of the sky, nor will you make the money you need to get what you want at your current job (most likely, since you specified "quick").

You will still need to put in the work on the physical alongside performing magick, whatever that work looks like for your individual abilities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back