Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1575: Does satan protect his own? (Part 2)

AskSatanOperator

Same guy from question #1489 here, (And I still sleep with a gun at night)

While the situation of an intruder breaking and entering is definitely scary, is also simple enough compared to the paranormal. (When I mean "an intruder", it's totally not a reference, just a simple intruder)

Considering I'm dedicated, wouldn't that mean I would be seen through alot more crosshairs than the undedicated, especially by angelic entities?

I'm aware that there specific circumstances that are needed to turn my living space into another Ourang Medan.

Having read stories about red light incidents and other paranormal stuff like that probably doesn't help either.

Sometimes the most obvious fear is not as bad as the most persistent, no matter if this persistent fear is smaller than the former.

I hope Satan protects those under him from the paranormal as well.

Please don't be paranoid about this. Just have a normal and healthy Aura of Protection routine and you will be fine. If you were at a point where actual enemy entities were deliberately attacking you, then you would also be at a point where it probably wouldn't even matter at all.

If you live in a dangerous area this increases the chances of someone breaking in, of course, but what you can do besides the above is either improve your security measures, or move to a more peaceful area.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back