Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1572: Being Open

AskSatanOperator

Hi there
I’d like to know what chakras must i work on in order to see & hear the Gods when summoned,what power meditations should I do
I thank you 🙏

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi there
I’d like to know what chakras must i work on in order to see & hear the Gods when summoned,what power meditations should I do
I thank you 🙏

Meditating on Your Clairvoyance Points:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

Opening and Meditating on Your Clairaudience Points:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

Higher chakras are the power centers that give access to clairaudience and clairvoyance. In any case you should focus on all your chakras, because only by opening your soul and cleansing it of negative dross will you achieve this goal.

You can start by focusing intense white light on your chakras, with an appropriate affirmation (always adding "in a safe and positive way for me" et similia). Do this for multiple 40-day cycles.

Do not start in a Void of Course Moon.

Brothers and sisters I thank you all for the replies
Though I’m curious,if I could focus on opening the 3rd eye “fully” won’t it be effective in seeing and hearing the Gods ? And as for communication,the 3rd eye bestows telephatic ability,I would appreciate your analysis
Lastly how long should one open the clairaudience and clairvoyance points,after how long the points will be effective? What are the signs that will show that they are open and functioning properly

AVE 🙏

King669 said:
Brothers and sisters I thank you all for the replies
Though I’m curious,if I could focus on opening the 3rd eye “fully” won’t it be effective in seeing and hearing the Gods ? And as for communication,the 3rd eye bestows telephatic ability,I would appreciate your analysis
Lastly how long should one open the clairaudience and clairvoyance points,after how long the points will be effective? What are the signs that will show that they are open and functioning properly

AVE 🙏

It's not just the 3rd Eye but the extensions around it, the extensions of the head, the Pineal Gland, the 6th Chakra, the side extensions and the back extension that deals with visual information. All of these need to be functional but also with grounding and empowerment of lower Chakras to interpret this rationally.

Other than meditating, it's of vital importance to practise. Just empowering your chakra is NEVER enough.

You need to do the visualisation exercises on the spiritual warfare training programme, for example.

You can also ask your GD, whoever it is, to send someone to you so you can practise. And then spend 5-10 minutes with the intention to see and hear, actively focusing exclusively on that. It doesn't matter if you don't know who your GD is. It doesn't matter if you can't see them or hear them yet. They're highly psychic and know when you need them. They will also support any endeavour to improve your spiritual abilities. So you don't need to be shy about asking. There's no shame in it or weakness. It's one of the most appropriate things you can ask them for help with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back