Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1563: I want to cry with so much anger that I'm going through

AskSatanOperator

Lately everything is going wrong in my life or something, I know life is not perfect but I was having a giant peace and things were not even bothering me, now little things are and can turn into giant things, Saturn's transit has not even started yet

Do protection against bad planetary influence.
Free yourself from your negative karmas.
Cry out loud if you need so!

Hello :)

Now is a perfect time to do more cleaning of your aura and chakras, and increase your AoP. The God's rituals also help bring peace and positive energy :)

Do Aura of Protection every day.
You can also use the Jera rune.

Darkpagan666 said:
BlackJackal said:
So conventional wisdom here is basically when you see something bad coming you do extra cleaning, AOP, etc...

What I'm interested in is if anyone tried to reverse misfortune with fortune with Jera rune. For example seeing something bad in Solar Return then using Jera to reverse bad stuff into good or exploit bad outcome to your advantage.

Yes, Jera can be used to attenuate bad planetary influences, misfortunes and bad luck. Though, this needs planning and correct timing, as Jera is a rune of Cycles of Change. Jera sets energies in motion to bring change and results. Jera acts to regenerate, grow, expand and making something more prosperous. It can be used to change bad circumstances into positive circumstances, bringing positive opportunities. Turning events around to ones favor so to speak. Depending on the Magician's intention and where the energy is being directed, Jera can bestow good luck, fortune and fruitfulness to ones desires.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back