Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1560: adult

AskSatanOperator

How to deal with the fact that I will become an adult in a while ??? I will be coming of age in a few weeks and this is scaring me. I don't even have a job, I'm focusing a lot on my studies, I asked for help to get a job and now it's all about patience. Not to mention that this is very strange, I know that we learn by living. What can I do to be calmer about this situation?

Until you are in scool, and your parents take care of you, you don’t need to get a job so badly. Take your time, and don’t be afraid, you will get a job, it’s not so hard.

AskSatanOperator said:
How to deal with the fact that I will become an adult in a while ??? I will be coming of age in a few weeks and this is scaring me. I don't even have a job, I'm focusing a lot on my studies, I asked for help to get a job and now it's all about patience. Not to mention that this is very strange, I know that we learn by living. What can I do to be calmer about this situation?

Same here)
It all depends on yourself and your family's opinion)
If they dont have a problem with you working and you can do it without getting distracted from studying then you can do it.
Its hard to deal with becoming an adult and I really wish time could stop)

Anyone who actually understands the amount of responsibility adulthood brings with itself would be freaked out like us

AskSatanOperator said:

As long as you have financial support from your parents then you don't have to worry about it so much.
Think about the positive aspects of becoming an adult. It is a natural development process and everyone goes through it. Think about the new opportunities that adulthood offers.
Give yourself time to gain confidence, study and gain life experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back