Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1558: Blasphemous entertainment

AskSatanOperator

I'm a little afraid to ask this on the forum, and I'll keep this short. Is it okay to enjoy games like Doom, despite their blasphemous nature? They don't influence my beliefs, I'm not sure they are okay to play

Doom isn't offensive, to be honest. What they call "Demons" could be replaced by enemy angels and greys, as these are the true "evil" beings. The ones that are offensive are games like the Diablo series where they use the names of our Gods (like Lilith, Baal, Asmodeus and others) and depict them as evil monsters where you have to fight them. Also, games like the Wolfenkike (Wolfenstein) series where you fight "Nazis". Even these offensive games, there's not any problem to enjoy them for their gameplay. We're not xians and Satanism isn't dogmatic.

Although it would be interesting if someone made a game where you fight enemy angels and greys and the final boss is the thoughtform YHWH :) There are games where you fight jews like ZOG's nightmare (the final boss is called "Abraham Kikenstein" :lol: ) but they are shitty.

Doom (franchise)
The series usually focuses on the exploits of an unnamed space marine (often referred to as Doomguy or Doom Slayer) operating under the auspices of the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC), who fights hordes of demons and the undead in order to save Earth from an apocalyptic invasion.
The player battles the forces of Hell, consisting of demons and the undead. The games are usually set within sprawling bases on Mars or its moons, while some parts take place in Hell itself.
Doomguy
Within the Doom series, Doomguy is a demon hunter space marine dressed in green combat armor who rarely speaks onscreen, and his personality and backstory were intentionally vague to reinforce his role as a player avatar.
Monster
The monsters can be classified into two groups: the former humans, or zombies, possessed by demonic forces, and the demonic monsters (demons, hellspawn, or mortally challenged) originating in Hell or arriving from there.
...What does the JoS say about this?

You can play or watch whatever you wan’t until it’s not mislead you.
Don’t support these with money tho.
Nearly every game series, movie is blasphemous in their own way… nobody should tell you what to play/watch/ or read.

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm a little afraid to ask this on the forum, and I'll keep this short. Is it okay to enjoy games like Doom, despite their blasphemous nature? They don't influence my beliefs, I'm not sure they are okay to play
You have freedom in Satanism and you can watch/play/ listen to whatever you want.

Although, you have to understand everything you do has direct/indirect consequnces which can be positive or negative depending on the action.

It's not a sin to play these or whatever. Although, it's a waste of time and the blasphemy will bother and distract you.

Once you advance to a certain point you will find zero enjoyment in these and will find out they were actually pretty trash.

But keep in mind xian notions like shame/guilt, beating yourself over, feeling you are a bad person because you enjoy some of these are NOT parts of Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back