Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1553: Why?

The only reason you can't get it is because you have the materialistic reductionist view of them being merely a "ball" or whatever. If you consider them as living beings with souls like we are (but in a different way) and emitting energetic vibrations of their own kind, the answer is obvious.

It's the same thing when you mention crystals to a materialist, he/she asks "how can a rock heal you", because he/she refuses to understand the metaphysical aspect of a crystal emitting energy vibrations of a specific kind.

To be a Spiritual Satanist, you need to think in a metaphysical way, considering the astral/nonmaterial aspects of items, planets, people and everything else.

Firstly, a planet isn't a simple "rock". It is composed of a whole series of elements and particles that vibrate at certain frequencies. And this vibrating is expressed in the manifestation of energy that we know about the planets in our solar system. But it's much, much more complicated than how I'm explaining it to you.

This is physics and astrophysics in the end.

Second, the sun is "a ball of gas that emits radiation". These radiations are electric fields and magnetic fields that oscillate in phase (perpendicular to each other). Translating, the sun emits light. A light composed of the entire spectrum.

This light is energy, which is why we use it in magical operations (defense and protection, increased vitality and confidence, and so on).

AskSatanOperator said:
Why does a rock in space, and a ball of radioactive energy manage to influence anything in our lives?
Because it is a very large ball of radioactive energy and you are a fly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back