Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1549: Spiritual personal

AskSatanOperator

What is the best mantra for the manipura Chakra,why doesn't the ram mantra work best? I meditate and roll the r,which is best for activating and opening the third chakra,sometimes the ram mantra works and sometimes don't,I want to open my thirdchakra and not just activate it,I know we all on different levels spiritually,please direct me towards the best chant

AskSatanOperator said:
What is the best mantra for the manipura Chakra,why doesn't the ram mantra work best? I meditate and roll the r,which is best for activating and opening the third chakra,sometimes the ram mantra works and sometimes don't,I want to open my thirdchakra and not just activate it,I know we all on different levels spiritually,please direct me towards the best chant

It’s RAUM. Please study the JoS
joyofsatan.org

AskSatanOperator said:

What works for one, may not work for another. Try adjusting the way you vibrate.

The mantra for opening the Third Chakra is RAUM with a NON-rolled r. Read the site.

Also why it 'works' and sometimes doesn't is Astrological, doing it during the hour of the Sun on a Sunday, or hour of Sun on a Tuesday will give you better results.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back