Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1548: Why do we get worse if we don't meditate

Its an universal law. If you stop going to gym, will your muscle stay the same? No.

Because a kundalini half-raised isn't in a natural and safe position. The only way your kundalini will stay risen permanently will be if you raise it fully. It then will not drop to the base of the spine unless something extraordinary happens. It's just like when you stop exercising, your muscles atrophy and you lose all muscle mass gained. This is a natural phenomenon that can be found in all beings, not just humans, so Satan has nothing to do with it.

There are certain thresholds that once reached become permanent, but consistency is required to attain them. However, the entire purpose of our existence is to surpass even these thresholds, therefore active effort must be made for evolution to happen.

AskSatanOperator said:
Why doesn't kundalini stay where it's at meanwhile we stop meditating. Why didn't satan make us in this manner so that it doesn't retract?

Life is about movement if you were to stop meditation and fall into a state of doing nothing, this would be a death like existence and this would be very detrimental to yourself. We should be inspired to want to keep movement in our lives. This includes meditation and spiritual workings.

If our Kundalini required zero effort to keep in shape we would have no inspiration to keep working on ourselves.

If our bodies required zero effort to maintain or keep healthy no one would be doing anything. We would be a lazy deathlike society laying around every day. We might as well not exist at all if that were the case.

The whole "why can't everything be a perfect paradise where I sit around and do nothing forever" mindset was a lie created by the enemy to lure people into wanting to be perfect slaves and complacent with doing nothing productive for themselves.

We do the opposite here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back