Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1546: Can animals become gods?

AskSatanOperator

Animals also have chakras, does this mean that they can ascend to godhood if they in one way or another did meditations? Do animals have spiritual properties?

AskSatanOperator said:
Animals also have chakras, does this mean that they can ascend to godhood if they in one way or another did meditations? Do animals have spiritual properties?

Animals cannot become Gods. They are perfect beings in their own way.
One can notice among animals, for example, dogs, such abilities as sensing someone's emotions, intentions, the possibility of reincarnation or seeing ghosts.

MiniMe3388 said:
They are perfect beings in their own way.

I wouldn't call them perfect because their soul can still advance or degenerate.

I think what separates humans from animals is the mental capacity to meditate, as well as other related higher powers of the mind which are described by the Mannaz rune.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446959 time=1685695303 user_id=21286]
MiniMe3388 said:
They are perfect beings in their own way.

I wouldn't call them perfect because their soul can still advance or degenerate.

I think what separates humans from animals is the mental capacity to meditate, as well as other related higher powers of the mind which are described by the Mannaz rune.

I wrote this. because I am an animal lover :lol:

I don't know about immortality but I do feel it's more realistic for an animal live much longer than the average life expectancy of it's species thru the help of another spiritually advanced human or even a God.

Also I think some animals naturally can have better memory of their past lives if they have older souls and this can improve many fold if a human helps clean their Chakras and empower them safely.

Imagine this with a K-9 who lives multiple lives helping the police force or military. This would be very beneficial. Or one can have their beloved pet's soul with them throughout their own life even going thru generations in the extreme cases. Sounds like stuff of fairy tales but I don't see why this wouldn't be a reality down the line.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back