Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1543: Blindness

AskSatanOperator

How would a person who is completely blind from birth’s practice be or look different from a person with sight?

As in someone with no true concept in their brain as to the sense of sight due to never seeing before besides maybe being able to make out light

Those who don’t experience sight in physical reality, in their mind/astral, or in dreams etc

How would it look different for them for their day to day practice as well as later on advanced practices/workings?

I’m assuming a much lesser focus on visualization and much heavier on intent

Obviously if they’re a gentile they’re gonna be able to advance just as much as any sighted person but what would they replace for visualization and whatnot, just other senses and/or intent as I said above?

And note that I’m specifically talking about focusing on their other strengths and building a practice/routine that suits them and their strengths and way they process the world to advance rather than spending all their time doing workings to try to "cure" it or whatever

Asking for a friend

For some people, advancement can be "denied" or very "difficult." In case of blindness, the situation is very difficult, external support would be needed. But this is very complicated.

It makes no difference whether you are blind, or not. All people in whatever state they are in can advance.

Hs666 said:
For some people, advancement can be "denied" or very "difficult." In case of blindness, the situation is very difficult, external support would be needed. But this is very complicated.

It makes no difference whether you are blind, or not. All people in whatever state they are in can advance.

Vro am confuzzled cause u sayed that some ppl r denied or restricted from advancement, in the first paragraph.

Then in the second paragraph u saye that all people can advance no matter what state theyre at.

May you explain the discrepancy? I am confused specifically by the ppl thatre “denied” from advancement.

sola said:
Vro am confuzzled cause u sayed that some ppl r denied or restricted from advancement, in the first paragraph.

Then in the second paragraph u saye that all people can advance no matter what state theyre at.

May you explain the discrepancy? I am confused specifically by the ppl thatre “denied” from advancement.

Being blind does not prevent the possibility of advancing or practicing specific meditations.But the job may become more difficult, unlike the others. If you can't see, how do you understand which mantra you can use to work? This is a trivial example. In some cases external support is needed and this could be a big problem, since we are talking about Satanism.

For the issue of "denial," some people have such big problems that it is very difficult for them, or "impossible". Because these problems strongly impact themselves or their daily life. I mean severe disabilities, oppressive circumstances, genetics, mental health etc.

sola said:

He used the wording 'denied', which translates to great difficulties, but not to be impossible. Saying denied would mean denied.

Henu the Great said:
sola said:

He used the wording 'denied', which translates to great difficulties, but not to be impossible. Saying denied would mean denied.
Ty.

To me ‘Denied’ implied ‘impossible’. Now ik that it’s not what SS bro meant.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back