Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1539: Relapsed on Cannabis

AskSatanOperator

I'm in the early stage of 40 day meditation program... am I screwed? How badly damaged is my aura from that? are the Gods disappointed in me?

Is it ok to do it once a month?

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm in the early stage of 40 day meditation program... am I screwed?
No.
Cannabis? Never!

Start and stopping power meditation will do you no favors.
Don't stop the program, continue! You're not going to lose to a plant, are you?

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm in the early stage of 40 day meditation program... am I screwed? How badly damaged is my aura from that? are the Gods disappointed in me?

Even a small amount of cannabis can have very negative effects on your aura and your mind.

It's never ok to do it. It's been heavily altered by the enemy for a long time.

You don't need "mind altering" drugs to feel good, if you meditate regularly it will remove any want or desire for this. Do this and yoga daily and it will fill the void.

Most of the time people use weed to fill a void, due to boredom, or the desire to "expand" the mind, what you need to know is it doesn't expand your mind at all it prevents you from wanting to be productive and can lead into a spiral of laziness and spiritual decay.

Also, it puts holes in the aura with continued use and this can lead into easier access for enemy attacks.

It's addictive even if people say it isn't. It's emotionally addictive. People use it as a crutch when stressed, bored, sad, etc. Falsely believing they are "self medicating"

All it's doing is causing all kinds of damage and taking the place of time that could have been spent learning how to actually help yourself in a healthy and productive way.

If bored do meditations and yoga. Do Something productive for yourself rather than harmful drugs.

You're not screwed not unless you give in and keep smoking the drug and give up, but as long as you don't do this you will be fine.

Meditate and speak with Father Satan about it and admit you've messed up to yourself, allow yourself to do better, don't kick yourself over it. Pick yourself back up and try again but this time with learning from this lesson, and not allowing yourself to repeat the same mistakes again.

Drugs can lead to damage to the brain, liver, heart, respiratory system, nervous system. It can also cause mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, psychosis or emotional problems.

Stop taking drugs.
Start a healthy life.

Start taking care of your diet, do sports and take care of your spiritual development.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back