Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1537: About Demon Lovers

AskSatanOperator

I wish to remain anonymous and it'll soon be clear as to why.

I am still going to try and attract a perfect partner for myself using Gebo rune that is either an SS or can become an SS and stay as an SS, but my biggest worry is that there is nobody out there for me on Earth. I just feel like if there is a suitable partner, he is not going to become an SS. I don't want to settle down with somebody who will die in this or next life for good, seeing as today's world is full of jewish control and destruction.

I'm still not sure fully as mentioned above why, but I've been thinking for years about this and been thinking that if there are no suitable partners for me out there on Earth, perhaps there is a Demon who is going to be instead.

I have noted that only people who either have bad planetary placements for love life, such as Saturn in 7th or so on and so forth that either bring about negative partners or fate prevents one from it. I know that as SS we can work around this and attract a suitable partner or even ask a God for help if it really is beyond our control, but I wanted to ask..

I have 5th house in Gemini, 7th house Cancer intercepted in Leo , I have Sagittarius with Moon conjunct Venus, I have Venus-Mars aspect, Venus-Neptune aspect & Venus-Pluto aspect. However, I have the Star Castor conjunct my DC, and Mars-Venus which adds to it, which brings about violent partners, yet I'm trying to work around this with Munka working to get rid of negative love karma from my soul as well.

So my question is, despite these natal chart things, if I am unsuccessful in getting a suitable partner that is either an SS or can become an SS, would getting a Demon lover be a good idea?

I don't want anything shallow or threesomes or other kind of thing. I want total monogamy. I hate cheaters (I know what's it like to be cheated on..), abusers and all that sort.

I know that the partner I had in my previous lives is no more (I know this 100%).
I've been longing for a partner for so long it's honestly painful.

Probably most of you are going to say to work on yourself, blah blah blah, I know! I'm doing just that. But I need a partner. I want love, to be loved, to be wanted by a partner. I am tired of being alone.. I've been alone for so many lifetimes it's not even funny.

I hope my long post wasn't a bothersome to read for some. Anyways, thank you!

P.S. I know one should ask Father Satan, but I wanted to hear from you all who might or do know more about this topic. Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Your past lifes partner was also a satanic soul? if so, I don't think he disappeared, Satan protects the souls that are with him so that they reincarnate again.
Surely you have karmic impediments and hang-ups to overcome for having been separated for so long and the hardships you went through in other past lives.
I know because I also have the same problem.

Wotanwarrior said:
Your past lifes partner was also a satanic soul? if so, I don't think he disappeared, Satan protects the souls that are with him so that they reincarnate again.
Surely you have karmic impediments and hang-ups to overcome for having been separated for so long and the hardships you went through in other past lives.

I don't think he was. I know that he is no longer alive because I have seen his soul dissipating. Not being taken away to safety, but like actually dying. Like if you saw smoke and it evaporated and dissipated, that's how his soul has.

Even a God (yes confirmed that he was working for Satan) confirmed this unfortunate event.

I hope you get reunited with your love. Good luck to you.

AskSatanOperator said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I don't think he was. I know that he is no longer alive because I have seen his soul dissipating. Not being taken away to safety, but like actually dying. Like if you saw smoke and it evaporated and dissipated, that's how his soul has.

Even a God (yes confirmed that he was working for Satan) confirmed this unfortunate event.

But how? Since he worked for Satan, he was protected unless he betrayed.

AskSatanOperator said:
Wotanwarrior said:

How do you guys reply with the Asksatan service? That's really cool.

mercury_wisdom said:

If you look at the title of their post, they specify where they want their reply posted, plus they include the quote itself. Knowing this, the operator can post their reply on their behalf.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446977 time=1685705917 user_id=21286]
mercury_wisdom said:

If you look at the title of their post, they specify where they want their reply posted, plus they include the quote itself. Knowing this, the operator can post their reply on their behalf.
I don't understand what you mean much. Can you please explain more brother?

AskSatanOperator said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I'm sorry for your loss, that's really painful.

In my case she also kept on reincarnating, only there are many past lives in which we could not coincide and I don´t know who she is in this present life.

mercury_wisdom said:
I don't understand what you mean much. Can you please explain more brother?

If you look at the top of the reply posted by the AskSatan account, you will see the title of it is "Question #1550: Answer for Question #1537: About Demon Lovers". This is what was submitted to the AS service itself, showing where they wanted their message to go.

The message itself already included a quote of Wotanwarrior, so the AS operator knew exactly where to post their message so they could successfully reply to someone.

I am just saying this so you can see how to reply to someone through the AS service, if you ever needed to. You would mention specify where you wanted it posted in your submission, then the AS operator will find this location and manually post your reply for you.

homeraee said:
AskSatanOperator said:
-----------------
But how? Since he worked for Satan, he was protected unless he betrayed.

As far as I am aware and from the feeling that I got, he wasn't Satanic.

But then again, it feels empty and hollow when I look back on him, because I know, I saw, it's been confirmed by the God himself as well, that my partner is no longer alive and his soul has been dissipated for centuries now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back