Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1533: Astrology Question from Beginner

AskSatanOperator

What causes someone to be the exact opposite of their chart ruler, ascendant, etc traits associated with it?

Like I’m Leo sun and Leo rising but there has been no way I can even twist/bend the traits to have them anything like me. Every time I read about fire, sun, or Leo (on JoS and elsewhere) it’s all the exact opposite of how I’ve always been and still am so I don’t understand. Other people don’t even see me with any of those traits

Am I missing something?

I’m a beginner and still starting out learning astrology so I don’t understand much or the intricacies and nuance of things yet.

Also, in the jos-astro chart I got I don’t really understand what the numbers mean like for example xx Leo xx’xx" (x replacing the numbers ofc). What are each of those numbers for or called?

AskSatanOperator said:
What causes someone to be the exact opposite of their chart ruler, ascendant, etc traits associated with it?

Like I’m Leo sun and Leo rising but there has been no way I can even twist/bend the traits to have them anything like me. Every time I read about fire, sun, or Leo (on JoS and elsewhere) it’s all the exact opposite of how I’ve always been and still am so I don’t understand. Other people don’t even see me with any of those traits

Am I missing something?

I’m a beginner and still starting out learning astrology so I don’t understand much or the intricacies and nuance of things yet.

Also, in the jos-astro chart I got I don’t really understand what the numbers mean like for example xx Leo xx’xx" (x replacing the numbers ofc). What are each of those numbers for or called?
The chart needs to be considered as a whole, you can only get so far by isolating given features.

Chances are there are other placements that offset your leo. You could also be leonine still, even if you don't see yourself that way, because the energy is expressed differently, as with retrogrades.

existentialcrisis said:
AskSatanOperator said:
The chart needs to be considered as a whole, you can only get so far by isolating given features.

Chances are there are other placements that offset your leo. You could also be leonine still, even if you don't see yourself that way, because the energy is expressed differently, as with retrogrades.

Well I know all that about looking at the whole chart hence why I was asking. I’m new so I have no clue where to look and everything is overwhelming because of that.

By "What causes it" I was specifically trying to ask about what possible placements are or could be offsetting it that I could look to see if I have.

I was waiting for another person to maybe respond with more info but no one did so had to make an acct to clarify.

Also I don’t have leo in any retrograde planets.

Anon157494036 said:
existentialcrisis said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Well I know all that about looking at the whole chart hence why I was asking. I’m new so I have no clue where to look and everything is overwhelming because of that.

By "What causes it" I was specifically trying to ask about what possible placements are or could be offsetting it that I could look to see if I have.

I was waiting for another person to maybe respond with more info but no one did so had to make an acct to clarify.

Also I don’t have leo in any retrograde planets.

Please don't post yourself like this, use Ask Satan service to post anonymously. Flag your post for deletion. Don't let the enemy know your chart details!!

Lightning-Wings said:
Please don't post yourself like this, use Ask Satan service to post anonymously. Flag your post for deletion. Don't let the enemy know your chart details!!

Seeing as this is a throw away account I’m using purely for this question and nothing else ever I’m in no way exposing myself. And you do realize just how many people are leo sun leo rising right? That doesn’t expose me either.

The ask satan service wasn’t working right for me for this question so I’ve been forced to make a throw away account that’s still anonymous bc it’s not gonna be used for anything else and yet no one’s bothering to help me still. All I was wanting was a simple answer to point me in the right direction not a lesson on anonymity.

Though I thank you for your concern.

Anon157494036 said:
The ask satan service wasn’t working right for me for this question so I’ve been forced to make a throw away account that’s still anonymous bc it’s not gonna be used for anything else and yet no one’s bothering to help me still.
6/22/12 (p. 102 - 103)
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Astrology is the most difficult and detailed of all the occult disciplines.
Simple question for a complex subject.
See here, Kickstart to Learning Astrology

AskSatanOperator said:

Am I missing something?

Blend everything in the chart together.

Your Mars could be in Pisces, the 12th house or hard aspect with Neptune which can weaken any fiery placements.

I've seen a person who had an exact Mars/Pluto hard aspect which should give a strong willed person. But they had a Pisces stellium, including that Mars. As you can guess they didn't have the traits of a Mars/Pluto aspect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back