Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sex, research transformation

Goldxaura

I want to transform into the best version of myself…
Can I use a combination of eihwaz + aum yamaha svaha and Nauthiz ?

Goldxaura said:

Don't mix runes with non runes in vibration. These are different things, they exist in their own systems and should be used within the scope of their own systems.

VoiceofEnki said:
Goldxaura said:

Don't mix runes with non runes in vibration. These are different things, they exist in their own systems and should be used within the scope of their own systems.
Not even if they're separate workings towards the same goal?

Eihwaz and doing a general affirmation, such as "This energy has permanently improved my transformative abilities and capacities, in the best way for me." x8

Working For Self-Discipline and Productivity by Blitzkreig
1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate AUM YAMAYA SVAHA 27 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a safe, healthy, and positive way for me, I am masterfully self-disciplined and productive, transforming me into the best version of myself.”?

NAUTHIZ 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My self-discipline is completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever.”

Goldxaura said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Goldxaura said:

Not even if they're separate workings towards the same goal?

Eihwaz and doing a general affirmation, such as "This energy has permanently improved my transformative abilities and capacities, in the best way for me." x8

Working For Self-Discipline and Productivity by Blitzkreig
1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate AUM YAMAYA SVAHA 27 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a safe, healthy, and positive way for me, I am masterfully self-disciplined and productive, transforming me into the best version of myself.”?

NAUTHIZ 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My self-discipline is completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever.”

I want to be autodisciplined like the movie limitless, Is this a good affirmation?
"The power of nauthiz is have now and permanently made me fully consistent and disciplined with my spiritual, intellectual, and physical advancement, despite any obstacles, in the best way for me. I workout, study, and complete all my meditations daily."

You do transform to the best version of yourself, if you reach a level in spirituality, you don’t achieve it trough specific workings.

The best version of your yourself is your DNS manifested in a pure form which happens when reaching godhood.
If you mean you want to improve your personality, and stuff like this, you can use such runes or mantras or the Self-Discipline and Productivity by Blitzkreig.

You can use mantras and runes together for the same goal, but don’t vibrate them together. So you dona working with a mantra, you program that energy to do its thing, and than you can start the rune working.

Goldxaura said:

If you do them as separate workings, there is no problem.

I thought you meant you were doing a working with both Runes and Sanskrit mantra simultaneously, as part of a single working.

The way you show in your reply is good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back