Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1528: tell people that we are Satanists.

AskSatanOperator

I have a friend that we get along very well, she is very dear to me. She is not a Satanist, but she is in the spiritual world. I know that we shouldn't tell her that we are Satanists, but I would like to tell her, mainly because sometimes she says some things that bother me a little bit, so I think that if I told her, she would understand and would be very accepting because she is an open minded person and would respect me. I am more worried about her finding out about this Nazism thing.
How could I tell her?
( She really liked it when I told her that I studied about gods and that they are loving beings,

She faces obstacles such as dirt and negative programming, and may not have any past life experience with the Gods, or even knowing about them with much clarity. Showing her the entirety of JoS may make her simply reject all of it.

What you have to do is focus on what is already appealing to her. Tell her to meditate on the sigil of the Gods, and that the more she does this, the more they can communicate with her. Eventually, the connections she develops with them will allow her to go further into our path with less trouble.

If she does this, and if she is already open to daily meditation, then perhaps you can help her deprogram by doing RTR's on her. However, be careful about wasting time on people that are not ready for the full truth.

You can also start by reading Exposing Christianity links, then bridging out to Exposing Kabbalah. This will make her at least think twice about these people, even if she isn't fully opposed.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have a friend that we get along very well, she is very dear to me. She is not a Satanist, but she is in the spiritual world. I know that we shouldn't tell her that we are Satanists, but I would like to tell her, mainly because sometimes she says some things that bother me a little bit, so I think that if I told her, she would understand and would be very accepting because she is an open minded person and would respect me. I am more worried about her finding out about this Nazism thing.
How could I tell her?
( She really liked it when I told her that I studied about gods and that they are loving beings,

You can give her knowledge that is related to "conspiracy theories" that are true. It is possible that this will make her curious about the topics and she will naturally want to know more. You can also recommend her to read Greek, Roman or Norse mythology, etc.

I was introduced to Satanism by my friend, and I was a very sceptic guy.. He didn’t even itroduced it normally as he was a very beginner too.
If you willing to, see this video:

https://youtu.be/LZv3fSjoNsU

AskSatanOperator said:
How could I tell her?

With time you will know
Let her be interested in it, not you pushing the subject to her
Plus do not reveal your identity to her first.
You can introduce her with meditations first and some Mythologies about the gods, that will get her hooked up
But if she shows no interest better to leave it aside
Your safety comes first

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back