Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1526: I'm in highschool. this year I finish my studies

AskSatanOperator

What can I do after I found out that many people in my school are talking bad about me? A person that I thought was my friend and defended her to other people came out badmouthing me, that I am a very envy person and want what she has, I never felt envy of her or anything like that. I intend to stop talking to her because I am starting to be misunderstood and looked down upon by people just for hanging out with her.

The most important thing is that someone's opinion will always be just an opinion. Keep calm and try not to worry about it.

Ultimately, people have their own lives and their own problems. They will talk for a while and forget after that.

If you feel bad about it then talk about it with trusted people such as parents, siblings or teachers. Talking to someone can help you and you may feel relieved and supported.

Stay away from that person. This is a common thing that happens in High School, that somebody you thought was a friend ends up really not being a good person. Just stay away from this person.

It could also possibly be a jew.

This is just high school drama

Once your done you will NEVER see her again

But what you can do right now is confront her and tell her to stop it, if she's a bitch leave her and focus on yourself.... Stay away from the rumors and focus on something else, it will eventually subside
Plus try to do or say (not argument) something opposite from what she said, that will convince people that your friend is just a lousy mouth

AskSatanOperator said:
What can I do after I found out that many people in my school are talking bad about me? A person that I thought was my friend and defended her to other people came out badmouthing me, that I am a very envy person and want what she has, I never felt envy of her or anything like that. I intend to stop talking to her because I am starting to be misunderstood and looked down upon by people just for hanging out with her.

Dont trust them.
Just study and think about your future.They dont matter.I personally reject every friendship offer politely so I can be serious about my school.
They just take your time and give you nothing in return but headaches

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back