Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1521: What color am I?

AskSatanOperator

My father is Kurdish. My mother is Turkish.

My skin color is white. For example, my palms and soles of my feet are pinkish white. The other parts are normal white, but not soul white. It gets a little darker. I actually feel like there is a little bit of yellow color in that white.

I am about 1.87 meters tall, I have brown hair and brown eyes.

Am I white and what exactly is the Aryan race? Are we descended from gods? Or do I not fall into this category, I have a confusion here.

MiniMe3388 said:
You are white.
The white race was created by Satan through advanced genetic engineering.

Part of the confusion comes from the term of "white", which people use interchangeably to mean the European variant of Caucasian, as well as all Caucasians.

Due to racial mixing in this area, it is hard to tell the reality of some of these souls, although older SS souls are more likely to be white.

Anyway, it is best for people to not worry so much about this. Just stay close to the racial family in which you were born and there is no problem here. We are all strong people, advancing into infinity with Satan. No need to nitpick your facial features or whatever.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446482 time=1685478806 user_id=21286]
MiniMe3388 said:
You are white.
The white race was created by Satan through advanced genetic engineering.

Part of the confusion comes from the term of "white", which people use interchangeably to mean the European variant of Caucasian, as well as all Caucasians.

Due to racial mixing in this area, it is hard to tell the reality of some of these souls, although older SS souls are more likely to be white.

Anyway, it is best for people to not worry so much about this. Just stay close to the racial family in which you were born and there is no problem here. We are all strong people, advancing into infinity with Satan. No need to nitpick your facial features or whatever.

Thank you for the clarification :D

My personal opinion about this region of the world and of all of Europe is,
that if someone has apparent mongoloid/asiatic features i wouldn't consider him/her Aryan or European but Mongoloid,
even if he/her had blonde hair or blue eyes and white as snow skin.
This is my observation and personal opinion, personal feeling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back