Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1519: Tendency to eat a lot, negative karma from Jupiter?

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I remember someone on the forum talking about people who eat a lot or have a tendency to gain weight and they mentioned Jupiter.

In my case, I have Jupiter retrograde in Virgo in the 5th house. It is highly aspected: it is in trine with the moon and the sun and square with Mercury and Venus.

What do you think? Should I do a Jupiter Soul Release?

Thank you all.

Technically this can come from Jupiter, The Sun, Venus or Pluto, or any signs related to them, plus relevant afflictions. Neptune can cause mental issues, distorted body perception and lapses that lead to this.

Overall unaspected Saturn could lead to this, I imagine, as Saturn rules restrictions.

One can do regression to see if this happened in past lives.

Obesity is a complicated issue, there are different reasons one can be prone to becoming obese. Also a lot of this deals with the group karma of negative manifestations of Jupiter spiralling out of control.

We didn't live in as 'Jupiter-enriched' times 100 years ago. The average person could not go outside and purchase 6 Krispy Kremes to scarf (or at least, we had the other negative side of Jupiter related to xianity instead and a lot of negative Saturn causing deprivation and famine, which now has been replaced with shoving donuts down one's throat).

Hence much less obesity, but people still had the same Natal Charts. Only a few people like Fatty Arbuckle or whatever were fat. Group factors must be taken into acccount.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi, I remember someone on the forum talking about people who eat a lot or have a tendency to gain weight and they mentioned Jupiter.

In my case, I have Jupiter retrograde in Virgo in the 5th house. It is highly aspected: it is in trine with the moon and the sun and square with Mercury and Venus.

What do you think? Should I do a Jupiter Soul Release?

Thank you all.

I do not know about astrology but my advice is to work out
There you will benefit and grow instead of being fat
Plus eating more coupled together with working out will bring desirable results

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back