Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1518: Question About Soul Dedication, Children, and Past Lives

AskSatanOperator

If you dedicate your soul to Satan, is it only for this life or all the ones after? Would we have to rediscover the Satanic path (if magnum opus is not reached) and dedicate again?

Some people claim that one's soul may have been Satanic from past lives. What about in ancient Pagan times? Did dedication rituals exist before Xianity? Or were they created after? Technically everyone would have been born a Satanist because Satanism was the original faith and there would be no need to dedicate. But millions if not billions of Pagans had to be converted to Abrahamic faith, of course this was done by sword.

Basically I am curious if all gentile souls were once Satanic and we have to rededicate, or we have to do it again because we converted, and whether or not dedication goes into the next life.

Also if my children are brought up in Satanic family, do they need to dedicate if that's all they've ever known?

This seems to be the necessary "process" at present. In your next lives you will have to re-execute it, as did many SS who were already in Satan in past lives, that is, most of them.

This could be connected, with "free will" and your own will along with those of Gods.

One is not obligated to remain in Satan for subsequent lives, the Gods do not "obligate," they leave one's choice/will free.

Re-dedication in subsequent lives also indicates one's will in remaining with Gods. A very significant "gesture."

So, Yes, the children must perform the dedication.

Don't have your children do this when they are young. Teach them and help them, bit do not force them into the dedication. The gods do not want anybody to be forced or pressured. They can do the dedication when they are old enough to fully understand this and make the choice for themselves.

Until that time, there are things you can teach them and have them practice. Yoga, void meditation, helping them control their focus and mind. Things like these will help them and will make it much easier for them in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back