Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1515: The sixth chakra

AskSatanOperator

Hi
How can I feel the 6th chakra when opening it,as in now I’m busy with opening the soul meditation,I can chant the “YAUM” but I’m having difficulties locating/directing the vibrations to that certain point

Had the same problem back than.
There are some chakras that hard to open, for me it was 6th, heart, and the base chakra.
Try to give both to the pineal gland and the 6th chakra energy, to the pineal gland vibrate GAUM, you will feel stronger this one -probably-
breath in the suns energy into the 6th chakra.
Spin the 6th chakra.
After you have opened the base chakra and all above you will feel the upper chakras stronger too.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi
How can I feel the 6th chakra when opening it,as in now I’m busy with opening the soul meditation,I can chant the “YAUM” but I’m having difficulties locating/directing the vibrations to that certain point

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Extreme logical focus on trying to force a feeling, this usually does exactly the opposite and makes it even more difficult to feel. That side of the brain is too active, so it suppresses the psychic side of the brain that is trying to feel.

Be relaxed, have a calm mind and body. And vibrate the mantra. The mantra will cause the chakra to vibrate, and this will tell you exactly where the chakra is. If you don't feel it, keep changing the tone of your voice and you will find a way that is strongest.

Do it during the hour of the Moon on a Monday, when the Moon is not VoC. You WILL feel it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back