Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1511: Changing clothes after yoga

AskSatanOperator

I suffer from OCD and I have a doubt that I'm struggling with. I would like to start practicing yoga every day as suggested, but my doubt is, should I change clothes and shower every day after every yoga session? For example if I practice Kundalini yoga in the morning and Hatha in the evening, should I change my clothes each time? Or can I practice, then meditate and do my daily things, and then maybe change clothes after the evening yoga session? Sorry if my question appears very silly, thank you to those who will have the patience to answer me.

AskSatanOperator said:
I suffer from OCD and I have a doubt that I'm struggling with. I would like to start practicing yoga every day as suggested, but my doubt is, should I change clothes and shower every day after every yoga session? For example if I practice Kundalini yoga in the morning and Hatha in the evening, should I change my clothes each time? Or can I practice, then meditate and do my daily things, and then maybe change clothes after the evening yoga session? Sorry if my question appears very silly, thank you to those who will have the patience to answer me.

You don't have to change your clothes every time and wash yourself because of it. You should start doing magic work to cure yourself of OCD.

Hatha doesn’t make you sweat so you don’t need to shower after them, but I do after kundalini, or 5 tibetan rites.
I don’t wear clothes during yoga just an underwear but if I would I probably change the shirt.

AskSatanOperator said:

Do as you feel best.
Clothing that allows movement would be the right choice as it would bring more comfort.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back