Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1505: A Few Questions on Racial Mixing

AskSatanOperator

1: Am I allowed to be here and accepted here as equal (in the way of still having differences due to my race but just not being lesser since I’m still 100% gentile) and fully capable of spiritual growth if I was born mixed race/racially mixed? So would I be seen as lesser if I am?

Background:
I’m nearly entirely of European (like Celtic, Scandinavian, and some German and Ukrainian) descent but I do have some Native American background as well but it’s a very small amount (like if I had a kid with another non-native the kid legally couldn’t get native status bc they’d be too far removed — I’m not even sure if I can legally get indian status actually). I’m assuming here that being Celtic, Scandinavian, etc is still racial mixing by itself despite all being within Europe or does it go by continents?

I’m a born and raised Canadian citizen though. Basically, most of my ancestors came from a myriad of different european countries.

2: I’ve heard that you reincarnate in the same race but what about if you are mixed with lots of different races in different amounts (like it’s not 50/50)? Will you reincarnate with the exact same mix and ratio/amount of each one bc that seems like it’d be really hard to find a perfect body match and reincarnate again? Are you doomed to be forever mixed? And if that’s the case does that mean your soul is likely to be really young (like very few reincarnations so far)?

3: And finally, if I were to ever be with someone, how would I even know what race to go with? Like do you choose the one you’re the highest percentage of?

1. Yes, you can grow. No, you will not be seen as lesser.
White is a race, nationalities are not races.
If your Indigenous blood goes very far back in time like <5% then it's inconsiderable and you should go with a White person.
Further reading: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85707

2. If that is the case you might be a new soul, or an ancestor of the darker race, or a race mixer.

3. No, because you can have a high percentage of White and not be White like some 75%, usualy the darkest percentage of the mixture is what you go with because it ifies the recessive lighter genes and cannot reincarnate a person of the race of the lighter ancestor.

We are against the action of race mixing because of the medical problems that this creates, and how this erases and extincts all original races.

But we are not against the people who have been born mixed. We fully support these people and we will help them as much as we can. Mixed people have full ability to spiritually advance and to become gods, just like non-mixed people, and are fully supported by the gods just like non-mixed people. Mixed people are much more likely to have medical and emotional weaknesses or problems which they will have to heal from, as all people have to heal from all of these types of problems as part of advancement, so this may give a larger amount of work to be done. But all of the work is possible, and they are not limited in any way in how far they can advance.

It will be hard for a mixed person to advance since the soul is mixed and confused
The soul needs correction and it is only possible through meditations and the individual's decision

Meaning that if the mixed person chooses to be with a particular race, the mixed person must stick with the choice PERMANENTLY
Now the soul will correct itself through meditation and therefore will start advancing

I cannot speak further since this topic is sensitive.

Apollo13 said:

Racemixing is difficult for the soul, but I wouldn't tell people that it makes advancement difficult, or that they need to first identify themselves.

For 99% of people, it is best to not get so worked up about these things, because we cannot change it. Instead, meditate and work on your soul, and then you will eventually be able to understand the answers better.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446702 time=1685578165 user_id=21286]
Apollo13 said:

Racemixing is difficult for the soul, but I wouldn't tell people that it makes advancement difficult, or that they need to first identify themselves.

For 99% of people, it is best to not get so worked up about these things, because we cannot change it. Instead, meditate and work on your soul, and then you will eventually be able to understand the answers better.
Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back