Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1502: Question To Advanced Members

AskSatanOperator

I know spirituality is not some bizarre science experiment to be toyed around with, but there are many skeptics around. Seeing as our goal is enlightenment, this might help convince a lot of people:

I want to know if any members here have successfully, empirically in a scientific manner, exchanged private information via astral projection or other psychic means. Do the high priests do this? Why not? What about group astral projection rituals or something. that would be cool

Now this doesn't exactly pertain to JoS, but if other groups have done similar I am curious to hear. Even something as simple as guessing what number or colour another person is thinking

Nobody knows, nor is it any important. It's been said on JoS that you shouldn't show off or brag about any extraordinary powers because it's dangerous:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html
So, if anyone has done that they will just keep it a secret, obviously.

We also don't care about convincing skeptics. If the skeptics are serious, all they have to do is try doing power meditations and other things and see for themselves if they feel anything. Your "convincing" should only be based on your own experiences, not what others do or claim to do, because your path is basically your own and has nothing to do with others. Even if others have done that it doesn't guarantee that you will do it too. If a skeptic doesn't try to convince oneself by trying and doing things but asks for lazy proof from others, then he/she isn't ready to become a SS yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back