Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1501: Sleeping during the day, living at night, harmful?

AskSatanOperator

From time to time I go into this mode of life, say I can live for a month or two at night and sleep during the day.

If I sleep normally during the day, using earplugs, and a light mask, is it harm in some other way?

AskSatanOperator said:
From time to time I go into this mode of life, say I can live for a month or two at night and sleep during the day.

If I sleep normally during the day, using earplugs, and a light mask, is it harm in some other way?

Some people prefer a nocturnal lifestyle, such as working at night and sleeping during the day. You need to make sure that your sleep is regular and that you get enough sleep.

The disadvantages may be that it is a disruption of the light and dark cycle. Sleep disturbances can lead to problems with concentration or mood. Also, physical health can be affected. Improper sleep can affect the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity or other conditions.

I don't think this is healthy for human beings. You have to conform to circadian rhythms. Go to sleep between 22 and 23 and sleep the time that you need. Sleeping would be very restoring. If you have problems to sleep you can use a type of magnesium supplment.

Morover, the majority of jobs are done during day. So, if you don't have a nocturne job, sleeping during day would be a problem.

Society in general is active during day. So living at day is better for living in society with other buna beings.

Another important thing is that sun is very important for our health. Indeed sunlight permit the production of vitamin D important to fix calcium in bones. Sunlight brings happiness and power and it useful to empower our aura.

Symptoms of vitamin D deficency:
https://www.nebraskamed.com/primary-care/9-vitamin-d-deficiency-symptoms-and-11-high-vitamin-d-foods

Yes, it's harmful. Humans are diurnal beings, so living at night and sleeping during the day places us out of touch with the laws of nature.

Not to mention, the Sun symbolises activity and vitality. This is why the majority of plants and animals are more active during the day as well. The Night is naturally a time for relaxation, spiritual and awareness. That's why the night is dark and it's not light. That's also why humans can only see during the day and not at night.

The only way a human being can see at light is by lighting a candle or using other artificial lighting. Artificial lighting is one of the main causes that nowadays brings people out of balance with nature and creates clinical impairments such as people thinking they're "night owls" which is not really a thing.

Now, don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with artificial lighting per se. It's just about the way the enemy made it popular. What is used by most people nowadays is lighting that use the full spectrum of light, which is not supposed to happen at night. You're supposed to see only a limited part of the spectrum, which is why candles are still okay. The only way to contrast the unnatural lighting is to use blue-light filters. True ones, not the fake "night light" provided by Windows 10 and Android devices.

Unnatural lighting tricks your pineal gland into behaving like it's still day when it's not. This over time impairs it, and it will no longer produce melatonin in sync with the natural rhythms of human life. This affliction, combined with the poor nightlife habits most people have nowadays (i.e. late night gaming, late night watching tv, clubbing, going out for a drink, staying up past midnight etc) over time affects a large percentage of the population into believing they are nocturnal beings. However, that couldn't be further from the truth, and nature proves it as I explained it before.

What's natural and you'll see in people with abundant health and no ridiculous work demands is to wake up when the Sun rises and start winding down when the Sun sets, until you go to sleep at a decent night time, which is naturally between 8 and 11pm depending on the individual's natural inclinations. There's a small minority who also naturally wakes up before dawn, and a small minority who needs 1 or 2 hours after.

When I mentioned nightlife, this is not to say that our ancestors, who were much more in tune with nature, did not enjoy themselves at night ever. This was done once in a while on specific occasions such as Pagan festivals. Not every weekend, and definitely not every night forever like many young people nowadays do, nor for months like you admitted doing.

Most people also make the mistake of eating too close to bed times, sometimes because of inappropriate (I would say criminal) work conditions, other times because of unnatural habits developed over the last few decades after WW1. You need to give your body at 3 hours to finish certain phases of food assimilation, and got to bed after your stomach is empty, in line with natural law. Eating to close to natural bed time not only hinders digestion but is also an obstacle to your sleep quality and certain processes that your body naturally performs at fixed hours during the night.

In conclusion, human beings should avoid being awake at night and sleeping during the day just because of deleterious whims such as negative habits or a negative social life. If someone is in a position where they have real responsibilities during the night such as work, they should work to relieve those responsibilities and achieve a better balance. If someone has a child, it obviously cannot be helped until they reach a certain age, but that is a temporary and necessary phase during someone's life, not what should become a lifestyle choice.

There are different methods to heal from this mental affliction, and they can easily be found online. Look into them and you will improve yourself. Be stubborn like most Zoomers and Millennials, and the consequences will be your health and your pineal gland. Other chakras will also be negatively affected by way of your health deteriorating.

AskSatanOperator said:

If you are still growing up yes it is terrible for your body if you dont sleep at night (10 pm to 4 am)
You wont get taller .
Also you may feel depressed because others are asleep and you are awake,you cant talk to them.

What about living in North Pole, South Pole or next to them, where sun doesn't rise for weeks or months and doesn't set also for longer period of time? Is it unhealthy too? Lately, I was thinking about living in regions like this, so this is why I am asking. Also, did people in ancient times live in places like that? If yes, how did deal with it?

Stormblood said:
Artificial lighting is one of the main causes that nowadays brings people out of balance with nature and creates clinical impairments such as people thinking they're "night owls" which is not really a thing.

Now, don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with artificial lighting per se. It's just about the way the enemy made it popular. What is used by most people nowadays is lighting that use the full spectrum of light, which is not supposed to happen at night. You're supposed to see only a limited part of the spectrum, which is why candles are still okay. The only way to contrast the unnatural lighting is to use blue-light filters. True ones, not the fake "night light" provided by Windows 10 and Android devices.

For some reason hyperbolically it seems like you make it sound like artificial light = bad. I assume you mean LED lighting that has been popularized in the last decade or so. Particularly as Bulbs and CCFL have been slowly being phased away.

I understand light is important for say need to go to the bathroom in the dark and turning on the light to see what your doing.

But honestly sometimes I get annoyed with my sleeping habits taking like 2-3 hours to fall asleep. I really feel like sleep is a huge waste of time and I just want to get done with it as fast as possible and just wake up. Even if I sleep longer as well past my wake up time as I wake up more tired than the day before.

You also forget to mention from blue-light filters there is also UV radiation produced by LEDs so there needs to be UV filtering as well.

Do you recommend any places to study more of this. Honestly it's not gonna change me to be honest. I mean I already sleep pretty late due to requiring 2-3 hours to fall asleep.

Also eating late it's funny you mention it, it's not uncommon for me to eat as late as 11:pM. Between 7-10PM most of the time.

You mentioned after WW1 what do you mean, what happened after WW1 that this became a phenomena of eating late?

@Stormblood

I want to ask did the Gods ever invent artificial light that doesn't harm the user or others. It seems like people of the Ancients write stories of the older times whereby the Gods possessed flameless torches or flameless candles that illuminate temples.

It seems like with current electrified tungsten, CCFL, and LED harming us. Where Humans even meant to create artificial light, I'm sure the Gods would have intervened and guided us on a pathway to use artificial light of a proper tech spectrum.

It's not surprise people are wanting to kill each other, spy on each other, or outright berg and stein money from each other. Either way what I described though hyperbolic. I think it imbues a quality I've been theorizing for many years now that Humanity should have developed all this technology some 10,000 years ago. As I believe HP.Cobra mentioned Humanity was at least 1700s level of development when the Gods left and the enemy came.

I'm pretty sure Humanity was not ready for many of the stuff unleashed in just the last 150+ years.

Am I being anti-tech? It's not that I hate technology just seems like there is so much hassle with it. So many people want to escape it. I wonder if with the Gods around would people be the same. After all it seems like many just want to be on the computer and just learn for the sake of learning. A trait I posses quite well. In fact it's probably what I've been doing for the better part of nearing 20 years now. And really since childhood with other technologies and consoles and whatnot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back