Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1491: Algiz rune

AskSatanOperator

what are all the things that we can use the agliz rune for? Can we use it to protect us from things other than just negative energies? can we use it to protect us from almost any negative occurrences or negative people in our lives? Can we use it to protect ourselves from having negative thoughts and emotions also?

It protects against all negative external "sources," according to one's level of power, and use.

This does not prevent "self-damage," such as an unstable mind. If you jump off a bridge, Algiz can do nothing.

Hs666 said:
It protects against all negative external "sources," according to one's level of power, and use.

This does not prevent "self-damage," such as an unstable mind. If you jump off a bridge, Algiz can do nothing.

I believe it can protect against something like this, given the energy involved. How and what we do is influenced by energy all the time, with the obvious examples being curses or dirt. It makes sense that energy can influence this in a positive sense.

However, I understand what you mean, which would be a case of severe negative karma and represents a very strong force which will likely overwhelm a "normal" AOP.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446040 time=1685307947 user_id=21286]

This depends a lot on the level of "strength." A "simple" transit of Neptune, can be fatal even with AOP.

Although I should give examples on "internal" and not "external." So we can replace Neptune, even simply with a planet involving the "human spectrum" Saturn.

AOP, is for the most part "External Defense." Karma is "internal" therefore not "defensible." But this is not the norm depends on many factors, but for the less advanced the situation is this. An individual's will can overpower this "defense."

As a rule, AOP, should be performed after cleansing, for this reason. Also because the "protection" has a "push back" function, and this can also happen in reverse.

This is to understand, most should not encounter major problems, because of the assistance of the Gods and the knowledge provided to us. Except if extreme actions are not committed.

But it is important to understand that AOP does not make you immune totally, to the extent that you can change intelligent "patterns" of thinking, as opposed to stupid and dangerous "patterns," heading into the lower octaves of neptune, such as believing oneself untouchable, invincible or various psychoses.

This is for neophytes reading.

Hs666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446040 time=1685307947 user_id=21286]

This depends a lot on the level of "strength." A "simple" transit of Neptune, can be fatal even with AOP.

Although I should give examples on "internal" and not "external." So we can replace Neptune, even simply with a planet involving the "human spectrum" Saturn.

AOP, is for the most part "External Defense." Karma is "internal" therefore not "defensible." But this is not the norm depends on many factors, but for the less advanced the situation is this. An individual's will can overpower this "defense."

As a rule, AOP, should be performed after cleansing, for this reason. Also because the "protection" has a "push back" function, and this can also happen in reverse.

This is to understand, most should not encounter major problems, because of the assistance of the Gods and the knowledge provided to us. Except if extreme actions are not committed.

But it is important to understand that AOP does not make you immune totally, to the extent that you can change intelligent "patterns" of thinking, as opposed to stupid and dangerous "patterns," heading into the lower octaves of neptune, such as believing oneself untouchable, invincible or various psychoses.

This is for neophytes reading.

I can agree with this to an extent. An AOP can defend against internal karma if it seeks to manifest externally, I have experienced this.

Perhaps it depends on what type of protection, or the person.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Yes, this is possible because AOP, can reduce the intensity of gravity, of the karmiko seed "opening. Although this is not the "rule". " The argument applies to newbies, mainly, for advanced ones the situation is different.

However, in this case, it "buffers," not "Blocks/Represses," the event is imprinted in the soul, if you don't have some "control," it will still manifest.

This is why there is much emphasis on cleansing/purification with the fire element to burn the karmic seeds, because this can overpower an AOP.

If AOP were sufficient, You could use even strong/dangerous energies, such as Pluto's, without any risk. But it doesn't.

This is visible through astrology, for those who study it understand well what I mean. Some transits, can be "troublesome," and create problems in spite of everything.

What comes "from the inside" is not the same as what comes "from the outside." Internal "forces" can easily go beyond one's AOP.

The third chakra, has great power, which can be used even against oneself, if one does not have the right "foundation." And the AOP will not be enough.

Controlling one's mind, subconscious, cleansing, having the correct knowledge of things, are fundamental to oneself. This has been greatly emphasized by Gods since time immemorial, because it is one of the main points.

Always keeping in mind that the Gods, they are Grandiose, their assistance saves us many times. Where it is possible. There are cases of Gods' intervention where very advanced members, who should have died, or had fatal circumstances, they overcame them. And AOP was not "enough," and Gods had to intervene.

The importance of the message is not to go into states of psychosis, which can be fatal and not "fixable." We have everything we need thanks to Gods. But the situation should not be taken lightly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back