Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1489: Does satan protect his own?

AskSatanOperator

Besides the paranormal, there are things that also go bump in the night,

Like negroes, spics and other ooga booga races.

There are normal people in my area too but many more primitive races to the point that I sleep with a gun every night.

As a dedicated satanist, I wonder about my chances of encountering the paranormal, did it increase or did it decrease?

I'm more afraid of tribal races then being attacked by a paranormal creature but I do think about it sometimes when I go into the kitchen at night.

Never was I attacked in my life especially by paranormal creatures but I do read a little about these sort of things like the red light incidents and alien abductions, I guess that doesn't help very much with my fear of negative possibilities.

Does Satan protect us from these things?

I absolutely dread having [CENSORED] breaks into my home just so the idiot's family won't sue (ooga booga, corrupt judicial system) or so the government doesn't bother me. (paranormal, self explanatory)

"Does Satan protect his own?"
-yes he does. Pray to him for protection, advance yourself, and do AoP to you and your house too.
Invest in an alarm system.

Every race has criminals: Whites,black,Asians, and every sub-race too. Maybe in another neighborhood, the "road-man" whites do the same.
Not the race is primitive but their life circumstances - if we talk about gentiles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back