Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1488: a very personal question (only for men, women don't watch)

AskSatanOperator

I made this post on behalf of all heterosexual alpha males. the topic touched upon is the most serious (it is as important as the life of all mankind and the mind in the universe as a whole). Attention! Why is there no Satanic website about female chakras, their ideal forms of the golden ratio, beautiful facial features and, most importantly, how to meditate on them correctly, yes, this is what we want, this is the satanic-heterosexual-male way, we crave it, we want it and we strive for it - this is female perfection, but the fact that we don't even plan it in the form of a website, or at least in a book, or even in a post, shocks me. Are we (heterosexual alpha Satanic males) a minority? or do we have no standards of female beauty? What is going on at all, I protest! Even if I am alone or there are no more than 0.001% of us, I want us to have the type of orientation that we strive for, this will help transsexuals too, don't stay away, together we are a satanic paver!Let's start developing the future of our civilization and the culture of juicy female chakras.

The men who constantly call themselves "Alpha Males" are usually laughable jokes IRL and are usually the most depraved of women's love and attention and are the most withdrawn, broken, and awkward on the inside and they are usually the most fated losers whenever it comes to women. So it doesn't matter what they desire in women anyways because most of the time these self proclaimed "alpha males" will never experience the pleasure of having a beautiful and attractive woman in their lives.

There's another popular word used to describe these types of men, its called incel.

But the OP question is probably a troll question anyways just to stir up some type of discord between members so I'm not getting butthurt if I hurt the OP's feelings, lol.

I'm quite positive that you're trolling. But in case you're serious: there're no "female chakras", unless you mean the 3 upper chakras. Chakras are just pyramid-shaped energy vortexes in your soul, they don't have "facial features". Chakras have nothing to do specifically with heterosexual males or females or whatever, nor are they "juicy". They have nothing to do with physical beauty. It's like saying you want a website about a juicy female medulla oblongata with beautiful facial features or something, that's how stupid it sounds.

Transsexual women are males always incarnated as physically, spiritually and biologically male, so why would they come into any conversation about the supernal beauty of females? In fact you can't really help them via this completely because what they want to achieve in their appearance is different from what is totally feminine in base essence and doesn't suit them.

The Golden Ratio (within reason - you will always look extremely similar to what is staring back in the mirror, even if a strongly beautified and perfected version) and things like this happen with protracted effort and advancement. This can either come at the end of things or with immense effort beforehand.

If you want an ideal of female beauty look at any statue of Aphrodite. But beauty means many things beyond 'juicy Chakras'

giphy.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back