Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1484: family

AskSatanOperator

what to do with a relative who treats you very badly. I live with my grandmother and she is horrible.
I will move in with my mother at the end of the year, but until then it is many months.
( it seems like every day she treats me worse, I don't let her yell at me or mistreat me, but it's killing me )
If I do the work of removing people from the aura, will she stop?

AskSatanOperator said:
what to do with a relative who treats you very badly. I live with my grandmother and she is horrible.
I will move in with my mother at the end of the year, but until then it is many months.
( it seems like every day she treats me worse, I don't let her yell at me or mistreat me, but it's killing me )

I am sorry that you are going through this.

Removing ties with her would help in her not connecting with you, but you want to do a binding spell on her so she is unable to harm you.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

AskSatanOperator said:

Do daily aura of protection and aura cleansing. Try to talk to her as little as possible, and if things get too difficult then ask one of the Gods for help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back