Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1483: Void of Course Moon

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I have a few questions about the void of course moon. I will be glad if you answer.

1.Can I increase the number of repetitions of a work I continue while in the VoC?

2.If there is a health problem when in the VoC, can I clean it with the Sun or will this be ineffective?

3.Is it possible to start yogas(kundalini and hatha) in the VoC?

An unrelated question, if we have various health problems, can we eliminate health problems day by day by strengthening my chakras, doing yogas and general cleansing-protection activities, or is healing work necessary?

Thanks for your answers.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, I have a few questions about the void of course moon. I will be glad if you answer.

1.Can I increase the number of repetitions of a work I continue while in the VoC?

2.If there is a health problem when in the VoC, can I clean it with the Sun or will this be ineffective?

3.Is it possible to start yogas(kundalini and hatha) in the VoC?

An unrelated question, if we have various health problems, can we eliminate health problems day by day by strengthening my chakras, doing yogas and general cleansing-protection activities, or is healing work necessary?

Thanks for your answers.

Hello! :)

1. That is not necessary. Besides, changing up your working during a VoC will make it ineffective.

2. Instead of wasting your energy on a time of the moon where it'll have 0 effect, focus on doing a freeing of the soul working to remove health problems and once done (depends on the severity. Minor ones could just use 40 days, bigger ones 90 days, major ones 180 days or even more, but do focus on how you're feeling. If after 40 days you feel like adding more days to like 90 or above, then go for it. Everybody is an individual. What might work for another, might not for somebody else.) simply do a working to increase your health.

You can find various workings, including removing health issues and increasing health in general: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=242350#p242350

3. Starting something, be it a working, job, etc. on a void of course moon is automatically not going to work due to the said moon.

I suggest you read about VoC on here: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back