Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Miscellaneous Concerns of a New Member

Hello, I am new to Satanism and I have completed the 40 day meditation program.
I have run into a couple of problems involving some personal shortcomings and other matters, so I decided to ask this here.
Note: I know what this is a long question. If I need to pay to get it answered I will. I already donate to JOS anyways but that Is because I support its mission. I will pay extra if I need to.

1.) Like many new members here I am struggling with void meditation. This is in part because I rushed myself into the program and tried to will myself to remove all thoughts from my head. It didn't work. Recently I have managed to remove all thoughts from my head for about a minute by doing some breathing exercises before hand. Any tips on how I can solve this. It is halting my advancement and making my meditations poor.
Note: I have an excess of air and fire in my astrology chart.

2.) I am coming to satanism at a pretty low level spiritually. I have managed to activate my soul to a certain extent. I am now much more conscious of the bio-electricity around my body. I think that I can feel my chakras. When you feel yours are they like a general area, or are they a singular point? Because, I have only managed to move bio-electricity to the general area of the chakra. I can visually see the effects of the third eye when I focus on the general area, or when I move bio-electricity to the area around the penial gland, so I suspect I am doing it right.
Note: I have a bunch of bio-electricity that goes to my head when I don't focus on it. It moves like molasses and I have managed to move it to my throat but no farther down my body.

3.) Is there any working or way to fortify your mind against being read? Before I left university in person there where a bunch of jews all around me in my classes. I wonder if they were reading my mind? I would like this to be prevented in the future. I can do void meditation, but when my mind comes back online the jews can just read it then. It's kind of like going to prison and having a guard look at your asshole. Whoever looks into the dark recesses of my thoughts aren't going to like what they see.

4.) Currently I am living with my parents while I finish online engineering school. When I graduate and get a job I should be able to make large amounts of money and donate it to the JOS. My uncle is an engineer and makes over 275,000$ a year while travelling. But for now just about all the money I make will go to tuition. All of my siblings aren't Christian, but my mother is unfortunately very catholic.
She puts Christian shit all over the house. I can't make an altar for obvious reasons. I also can't order a Satanic rosary to my house either, so aura cleaning is the table for now. I would like to move out, but with the cost of rent so high and the limited time I will soon have it would be very difficult. I worry that living in a christian house while I have the possibility of moving out will significantly hurt my growth as a Satanist.
Do any experienced members have advise for my predicament? The only sin in Satanism is stupidity and I am trying not to be an idiot.

5.) In the first couple days after I dedicated I received a very generous gift from a god. I would like to pay back what has been given to me. Is contacting them alright? I never got their name or saw them. It was just given to me for no reason. I'm just not sure what I can do repay what I was given. All I could do is donate the little money I have or do shit tier spiritual warfare. Any advice here? If any question gets answered at all I would like it to be this. :)

1)There are no "tricks" or anything else, if that is what you are looking for. You need training, perseverance and discipline. You can't expect to have full control over something immediately.

2)You should feel it in the spot. It can extend into the "zone" as well. When you have removed the major "blocks" of the chakra, you will feel it "vibrate" in a way that you have no doubt.

3)Aura of protection, mastery over meditation on emptiness. Mind/thought reading is not easy to perform, so it is very difficult to find subjects who can perform it. If it is the case, leave the room or place if the situation may be dangerous, and you have no control.

4)Don't worry too much about it, until you are able, ignore and continue with the advancement. The altar and the satanic rosary, they are not essential. In the meantime, Aura of Protection, as always.

5)Summoning or invoking the gods, is advanced. You will probably fail for a variety of reasons. Focus on their sigil and talk to them this is enough to "talk" to them.

RTR, Power Rituals, Taking care of the Jos, and your own advancement is a way to thank Them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back