Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

reincarnation

cordian

when we reincarnate do we look the same? cuz im ugly and i really don't wanna be ugly in next life as well.

You will look very similar, but not necessarily identical. Your race and your sex will always be the same as they are now, forever and will never change. The details of exactly what you look like, it is possible for these to change especially the smaller details. But you are likely to look similar in some ways, between different lifetimes.

There is work you can do to look better. Making the body healthier will also make the soul healthier, and making the soul healthier will also make the body stronger. Working on both of these will remove your problems and it will also make you look better. There are also some planetary energies that influence your appearance. Making some planetary energies weaker and making other ones stronger, this can help make you look better. You can learn more about this from the website in the astrology section. Www.joyofsatan.org

You look extremely similar throughout incarnations (basically like a twin of yourself) because your Elemental template is very similar and what DNA you have to be incarnated from has to be similar.

You can do meditations to be more attractive, becoming a more beautiful, perfected and proportional version OF YOURSELF (including biokinesis on the higher levels in removing deformities and physical issues), but you will never wake up looking like the Gigachad eldritch beast or Linda Evangelista. Beauty has to correspond with the unique design of your soul, you cannot be somebody else.

The Gods are all beautiful, but their faces are not identical to one another. Not even close.

Killing yourself is not going to change anything and the trauma of this can make people worse off in many regards. You are locked into your own soul whether you like it or not. So... you might as well make improvements while you have the ability to do so, doing it all while being alive is the only way to do this.

Karnonnos said:
You look extremely similar throughout incarnations (basically like a twin of yourself) because your Elemental template is very similar and what DNA you have to be incarnated from has to be similar.

You can do meditations to be more attractive, becoming a more beautiful, perfected and proportional version OF YOURSELF (including biokinesis on the higher levels in removing deformities and physical issues), but you will never wake up looking like the Gigachad eldritch beast or Linda Evangelista. Beauty has to correspond with the unique design of your soul, you cannot be somebody else.

The Gods are all beautiful, but their faces are not identical to one another. Not even close.

Killing yourself is not going to change anything and the trauma of this can make people worse off in many regards. You are locked into your own soul whether you like it or not. So... you might as well make improvements while you have the ability to do so, doing it all while being alive is the only way to do this.
so what if i destroy my soul would i get a new one? cuz i don't wanna look the same sorry.

Guys, you're just throwing the whole concept of genetics out the window. There are certain traits that carry over and every human body is "mutable" in a way so that the elemental distribution of the soul can express itself, but if people looked 80 or even 90% the same between lifetimes, parents would not be able to recognise their children as they wouldn't look like them.

I can't find the page now as the JoS search function is down but I believe HPS Maxine said that on the astral, the light body takes on the appearance of the physical body, not the other way around.

Some traits carry over, but definitely not the whole appearance.

cordian said:
so what if i destroy my soul would i get a new one? cuz i don't wanna look the same sorry.

You are your soul, if you destroy your soul, you distroy yourself. In this case the "you" won't exists anymore.
And also see what Powerofjustice wrote.
You won't look the same just something similar. And not like a twin of yourself.

As said above, does the fact you remain the same race, gender. Does that imply to Sub-Race? Would they be more likely appear Sub-Racial of their current form or can you change to other sub-races?

Also with what was mentioned on improving society through eugenics and other racial-spiritual hygiene questions.

My question is if the World was better and the vibrational template of the World improved. Doesn't that mean the person may change significantly i.e. of A sub-race into another Sub-Race.

Suppose the person is Black haired and Brown eyed the most obvious is those traits. But wouldn't there be a change if they entered a more Northerner look Blue Eyed/Blonde hair or Blue Eyed/Black haired.

I assume if the template of Humanity was better and more improved people would be reincarnating into better bodies. But not necessarily the precise sub-race they were or more specifically the template they currently are. Correct?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back