Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1472: Where is Black Dragon?

AskSatanOperator

Where is JG Blackdragon666 [JG]?
He hasn't made any posts since March 22, and when I went to see the last time he logged into his account there is a hyphen in the place where the date should be

AskSatanOperator said:
He hasn't made any posts since March 22, and when I went to see the last time he logged into his account there is a hyphen in the place where the date should be

People on the forum also have their private lives. They may be busy with work or family, for example.

AskSatanOperator said:
Who are you? His whereabouts do not concern everyone online, you know. And if you have an actual reasonable reason to know this, then ask him privately and he can tell you then and there. Though, chances are that you are not privy to his whereabouts.
He has other activities at the moment than posting here and you can not see his last time online because he has chosen to hide his online status.

AskSatanOperator said:

Hey there. I've been off the forums for a short while, fixing major life problems. Things are much better now and I am in a much better position. Thank you for the concern, I'm very well and I have a whole bunch of articles and other things for everyone.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=445449 time=1685096471 user_id=19170]
AskSatanOperator said:

Hey there. I've been off the forums for a short while, fixing major life problems. Things are much better now and I am in a much better position. Thank you for the concern, I'm very well and I have a whole bunch of articles and other things for everyone.

So glad to hear that and that things are better for you :)

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
AskSatanOperator said:

You've been missed brother. Stay strong.

Shadowcat said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
AskSatanOperator said:

So glad to hear that and that things are better for you :)

Thanks Sister. I hope you have been well too!

mercury_wisdom said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
AskSatanOperator said:

You've been missed brother. Stay strong.
Good to hear Brother. I'll get back to you on email.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back