Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1471: We are a society of Satanists who demand a secret training "munka workout"!

AskSatanOperator

Due to past life regressions and signs from the gods, I am sure that there is a non-standard "munka" called "munka workout" and I demand on behalf of all dedicated sovereign Satanists to publish it. and I know for sure that there are still secret exercises high priest, we ask you to share them and what do you think about the new meditation program for children

This is probably your delusions, but even if that "secret working" were real, you don't have the right to demand anything as you don't pay money or sacrifice anything of your own. Free things come with no guarantees. People who give out free knowledge don't have an obligation to give you anything.

For example, if I paid lots of money about a phone and they gave me a broken one, I have the right to demand that they give me one that works. But, if I have a friend that gives me a free phone every year but he didn't give me one this year, I don't have any right to demand that he give me a phone because I didn't pay for it. Common sense.

No. There is only one MUNKA meditation.

That doesn't sound anything like Past Life Regression either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back