Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1470: Is Satan my guardian? the girl from the forum sends me mental signals

AskSatanOperator

At first I thought I didn't have a guardian demon, and then I started thinking about this question, and I was visited by a mental signal from Satan, then I meditated and tried to be open, and my mind began to transform the signals so that I could hear and feel one woman from the forum, and then I had there was sexual excitement from the fact that I haven't fully figured her out yet, but as far as I understand, we are a couple, and she wants to contact me. I also hear her name (I won't say it here, I'm shy). can she see my request here and unsubscribe that it is real? I'm very confused, but it's very amazing, thank you

AskSatanOperator said:
At first I thought I didn't have a guardian demon, and then I started thinking about this question, and I was visited by a mental signal from Satan, then I meditated and tried to be open, and my mind began to transform the signals so that I could hear and feel one woman from the forum, and then I had there was sexual excitement from the fact that I haven't fully figured her out yet, but as far as I understand, we are a couple, and she wants to contact me. I also hear her name (I won't say it here, I'm shy). can she see my request here and unsubscribe that it is real? I'm very confused, but it's very amazing, thank you

satan is nobody's guardian
if this is delusion of grandeur and syndrome of being more than others without foundation, there is a probability of being guided by a high ranking god

about having this conclusion that you are partnered with a person that you supposedly don't know

i recommend that you recognize your current situation, accept yourself, and understand your level, and work on the needs
(meditation and spirituality from joyofsatan.org)

and being a gossip, lydia breaking hearts

Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=445415 time=1685079634 user_id=57]

I see what you wrote in white, what makes you think it's me?

Ignore the creeper. He's probably some old herbert the pervert stalking for kids online :lol:

I guess so, but I'd like to know why me :lol:

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
herbert the pervert
:lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
lmfao

AskSatanOperator said:

Father Satan isn't anyone's guardian. He created us so it's perfectly normal you feel a strong connection to him though.

As for the relationship thing.. I'd be careful about connecting to unknown entities astrally. You may be speaking to an enemy and be putting yourself in danger. I doubt anyone on the forums would be trying to contact you like this, you need to ground yourself and practice void meditation.

Also make sure to regularly use an Aura of protection every day.

Next time if you still hear someone trying to speak to you instead of speaking with it meditate and ask Father Satan and the Gods about it, Always be safe.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=445436 time=1685091822 user_id=57]
Because you're legendary and boys have fantasies.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=445436 time=1685091822 user_id=57]
Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:

Ignore the creeper. He's probably some old herbert the pervert stalking for kids online :lol:

Its probably because of the owl. Maybe someone with an owl obession? :(

Lydia [JG said:

“can she see my request here and unsubscribe that it is real?”.

i imagined that in your [jg's] position, in the mind of the person who wrote the question, this sentence makes sense, since it would be you, a woman, to be able to approve or reject before going public

since you are currently the only biological woman who is such a position, unless we have transsexuals among the titled individuals 🫣

shy-anime.gif

nebu said:
Lydia [JG said:

“can she see my request here and unsubscribe that it is real?”.

i imagined that in your [jg's] position, in the mind of the person who wrote the question, this sentence makes sense, since it would be you, a woman, to be able to approve or reject before going public

since you are currently the only biological woman who is such a position, unless we have transsexuals among the titled individuals

I don't understand the way it is written. To me the OP message has nothing to do with moderation, which is what you are now implying. The wording doesn't make sense to me. As well, there are others who mod the Ask Satan service, not me.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=445707 time=1685197245 user_id=57]
The wording doesn't make sense to me.

it doesn't do it for me either, it's vague it wasn't expressed by those who asked in the best way
but it only fits a rational interpretation in such a context, you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back