Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1464: The devil, hell and Christians

AskSatanOperator

I saw several videos on YouTube from former Satanists. One claimed he was in hell and saw people burn forever and ever, another saw his mother and father who died 10 years ago in hell, warning him to repent or he'd end up in hell with them. The most "fascinating" of all, was one who had conversations with Satan, whom he called his father, since he was a child. He was brought up with witchcraft & Voodoo, especially Santeria ( a practice usually known in Latin America)
Nevertheless, they all had turned away from all this by repenting to Christ. The voodoo child had been calling Satan his father for years and years, and Satan showed up on his couch, and they'd had conversations about what to do with Christians, and how to k*** them. Further, he claimed that he had k***ed many people through witchcraft. Now he is reformed and a Christian! Many people had to pray for him because his former father was angry with him because he had left!
" The devil will be like...I gave you everything, you sold your soul to me...and this is how you thank me!! The many prayers from good Christians made the devil go away.
Did he have a relationship with Lucifer? and how had been in his life since he was a child? Who's doing all this? Who's showing all these now Christians hell, the devil, and other creatures from the other side?

These people are either mentally ill or have created fairy tales to make people afraid.
Don't watch things on YT related to these topics. They are nonsense.

They connect into all of it themselves, it's just an enemy thoughtform and the enemy functions via threats and dire prophecies. The 'Satan' they claimed to be speaking to is just a jewish energetic archetype or delusions of mental illness.

Santeria and Voodoo are heavily influenced by xianity, both religions involve praying to xian saints and 'guardian angels'.

All of that is just probably xian propaganda and these people lied and were never Satanists in the first place,. I know it seems weird, but if you research more on xians, they lie all the time and get exposed. They could also be mentally ill, delusional people with heavy ties to xianity who had several delusions regarding the xian version of Satan and/or contacted enemy beings.

Santeria and Voodoo, as it's been said, have to do with worshiping xian saints, using psalms in magick and many other xianized practices. They have really nothing to do with Satanism. If you really claim to contact Satan in a religion influenced by xianity, then it's probably your own xian delusions and you will attract enemy angels and other beings behind xianity, sometimes even pretending to be Satan.

As it has been explained on JoS, to grow and advance in Spiritual Satanism and experience Satan, you need to cut all ties to enemy religions. Enemy ties can create heavy delusions and attract enemy beings.

Most of these stories are just plain blatant lies . But there are cases when people do not lie , but describe the results of contact with entities hostile to Satan . It is not difficult for them to show any illusions to a person with a trusting and weak consciousness .

It's funny to think that people are ready to say with full confidence that they have seen "hell" and other things , but they have never thought about the nature of what they saw , believing everything without proof .

When discussing the words and experiences of "Satanists", it is also worth knowing which confession they belong to . Confessions by their nature contradict each other to varying degrees . The actions of a particular confession relate only to that particular confession . It 's the same with some smart guys who claim to have contacts with Satan . In the case of singles , even if they communicate with someone , they are not able to prove to an outsider that this is the real Satan.

I have already said a lot and I can say even more , but everyone who slanders Satan and Demons usually does not have even a little reasoning and evidence base . This is designed for the stupid and gullible .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back