Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1462: White god creates black race ?

AskSatanOperator

As a proud Black man I cannot accept that some white god of yours created my people. This is a very laughable thing among the African spiritualist community. I find this highly disrespectful to my people.

Whether you like it or not, it's true and not disrespectful to anyone. You don't have to accept it, just contact Satan and ask him. Many non-Whites have had the same experience. Because Satan is a Nordic alien, that's how he looks like. Here we deal with actual experiences, not wishes.

I've noticed that the only Blacks who have a problem with that are anti-White ones who also falsely believe that the ancient Egyptians and almost everyone else were Blacks and blame Whitey for everything instead for the jews (or other Blacks too, since the first slave owners were Black and treated Black slaves worse than White slave owners did) and instead of working to educate themselves and work and gain money and improve their lives, they accuse those who do that as "acting White". I'm not saying you're surely like that, but there's a high chance that you are. If you are one of those entitled anti-White Blacks, know that your opinion doesn't really matter.

The fact that you capitalize "Black" but not "White" is an indication that you're probably one of them.

AskSatanOperator said:
As a proud Black man I cannot accept that some white god of yours created my people. This is a very laughable thing among the African spiritualist community. I find this highly disrespectful to my people.

Yes that is in fact what happened. A White Nordic God (Satan) created the Black race. Stick around, I'll post a new article with more proof from traditional African sources on this.

Your internalised hatred for Whites is what the jews have created as a tool to further attack and destroy the White race. 90% of what you believe White people have done to Blacks was really the work of jews. Even colonisation in Africa was mostly the work of jews who ran European nations (Rothschild literally funded people like Cecil Rhodes).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back