Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time management tips?

syrex666

Hello friends :) ,
I'm writing this post because i want to do more meditations than just aura cleaning , void meditations or Star of Astaroth meditations.There is no time for me to do meditations that take up more than 30 minutes (probably i don't know how to manage my time effectively). It is not that i am lazy and i do not want to do long meditations. When i return home from high school, i usually have 4/5 hours to do my homework, school projects and chores before i go to sleep. Therefore, I have little time for meditations that i do at night (In brought daylight, my parents burst through my door when they need me so, I prefer meditating at night). Please, does anyone have any tips on how i can squeeze in these meditations in my daily schedule? Should i wake up earlier? (in my case i always wake up at 6:30 am) Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :))

syrex666 said:
I'm writing this post because i want to do more meditations than just aura cleaning , void meditations or Star of Astaroth meditations.There is no time for me to do meditations that take up more than 30 minutes (probably i don't know how to manage my time effectively). It is not that i am lazy and i do not want to do long meditations. When i return home from high school, i usually have 4/5 hours to do my homework, school projects and chores before i go to sleep. Therefore, I have little time for meditations that i do at night (In brought daylight, my parents burst through my door when they need me so, I prefer meditating at night). Please, does anyone have any tips on how i can squeeze in these meditations in my daily schedule? Should i wake up earlier? (in my case i always wake up at 6:30 am) Any help will be appreciated.

You can definetly wake up earlier if there is any option of this for you. In morning around 4 and until 6 (before sunrise) it is best time for meditations and other spiritual practices, because at that time your body goes trough special kind of ease, which can be used for your benefit, as this is quite boost for spiritual practices.

Also one of our dearest brothers Blitzkreig has shared with us specific workings with runes for gaining free time and for getting possibilities to advance. I suggest you to look at these and get on with one, this is amazing help in this regard especially this is what you are looking for, here it is:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78950

There is short versions of this working and etc. I’m doing long version now, and it works miraculously, I don’t want to say how much I am doing now, but I have got insanely extremely up in my schedule, with this working. It is a real gift, you should definitely look at it.

syrex666 said:

Going to bed a little later or waking up earlier to do meditations will be a sacrifice that you will see results in the future.

The Star of Astaroth is very time consuming. I assume that your chakras are open so it would be more important to meditate on the chakras separately than do SoA.

You should go to bed sooner and wake up sooner. At night do cleaning meditations, and protection, at the morning work on your chakras and if you didn't do at night, do protection. I guess you will be fine like this.

Yoga is also important too. I guess your mom wouldn't mind if you start doing yoga, so you can do it afternoon. You don't have to be in a meditative state for yoga.

Use AI tools to write your homework faster, but learn for the exams.

I was actually thinking about my sleep schedule, now i wake up at 4:00 or 4:30 am daily to get more things done.
Thanks for info :)

ba666 2.0 said:
syrex666 said:

Going to bed a little later or waking up earlier to do meditations will be a sacrifice that you will see results in the future.

I was actually thinking about that. Now i've considered it.

TerKorian666 said:
syrex666 said:

You can definetly wake up earlier if there is any option of this for you. In morning around 4 and until 6 (before sunrise) it is best time for meditations and other spiritual practices, because at that time your body goes trough special kind of ease, which can be used for your benefit, as this is quite boost for spiritual practices.

Also one of our dearest brothers Blitzkreig has shared with us specific workings with runes for gaining free time and for getting possibilities to advance. I suggest you to look at these and get on with one, this is amazing help in this regard especially this is what you are looking for, here it is:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78950

There is short versions of this working and etc. I’m doing long version now, and it works miraculously, I don’t want to say how much I am doing now, but I have got insanely extremely up in my schedule, with this working. It is a real gift, you should definitely look at it.

I was thinking about changing my sleep schedule, now i started to wake up earlier.
Thanks for info and the link, i'll check it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back